New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bristol Labor Day
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Anyone on here going to Bristol Labor day weekend? Foot brake $10,000--$250,000--$10,000. I think that 250 is right might be 200 guaranteed. 80 year old memory getting slow on details but I'll be there. Stop by

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Best of luck to ya brudda...I may get back to footfeedin' once I have my converter loosened up some...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You get used to that button yet? Kevin and I going to Bristol. Guess we will see you New Years at Bradenton....

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Anyone on here going to Bristol Labor day weekend? Foot brake $10,000--$250,000--$10,000. I think that 250 is right might be 200 guaranteed. 80 year old memory getting slow on details but I'll be there. Stop by

100K. See you there!

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thanks Duck boy---Maybe my car will run this time. Will try to park same area.

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
You get used to that button yet? Kevin and I going to Bristol. Guess we will see you New Years at Bradenton....

Not yet...I am back off the bottom using the button to get ready for the SFG deal at darlington next month...good luck to you guys up there...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post