DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    What Ever Happened To Hot Rod Fuller
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Ever Happened To Hot Rod Fuller
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Not sure what made me think of this. Sportsman racer then Pro racer then ?

Posts: 109 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of PostHaste
posted Hide Post
Don't hold me to it but I think he lives in Vegas and works for the exotic car experience thingy by the drag strip. Also I think he just got married. I swear I'm not a stalker lol, just from what I've seen on instagram.

Posts: 15 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: January 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
A number of years ago I was supposed to race him second round at Vegas. It started raining and I had to head home because of work.

I went and told him that he would get a single the next day. He was so excited that he didn't have to race me that he decided to go ahead and quit while he was ahead! Full Moon

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5304 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
A number of years ago I was supposed to race him second round at Vegas. It started raining and I had to head home because of work.

I went and told him that he would get a single the next day. He was so excited that he didn't have to race me that he decided to go ahead and quit while he was ahead! Full Moon

LOL Uncontrollable Laugh

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don't hold me to it but I think he lives in Vegas and works for the exotic car experience thingy by the drag strip. Also I think he just got married. I swear I'm not a stalker lol, just from what I've seen on

AS of a month ago all of the above is true.

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post