DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    MacBrair - 2018 Las Vegas T/D Champ!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MacBrair - 2018 Las Vegas T/D Champ!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted
Congratulations to Mike and Debra on the T/D win in Las Vegas! Hard work has paid off.

Also liked his dedication of the win to Jim McCombe and Paul D-i-c-k-e-y. Very class act.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mark Yeager,

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
One for the "old guys" - great job Big Mac

Posts: 2099 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Yeager:
Congratulations to Mike and Debra on the T/D win in Las Vegas! Hard work has paid off.

Also liked his dedication of the win to Jim McCombe and Paul D-i-c-k-e-y. Very class act.

Very cool! Nice job Mike!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4475 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Good job!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
wtg Team Mac Motorsports Great to see the Crew Chief on TV

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Job well done Mike!

Not worthy

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Excellent work and congratulations Team Mac!

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 985 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted Hide Post
Great job Mike.
Great to see your crew chief by your side.
You have had a couple of tough years with her health situation.

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2033 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats Mike and crew!!!

Any video on the way?

Posts: 235 | Location: Justin, TX | Registered: July 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Couple of NORCAL westies duking it out in the final with Steve Casner in the other lane

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well done!Congrats!!!

Posts: 3 | Location: seattle | Registered: May 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Congrats Mike! National Event wins!! Awesome!

Glad to be of help making your tow and from those victories smoother and safer!

Jok and the Trailer Toad staff.

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post