New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lowest ETI number
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Since racing season is delayed and there is not much else to do I was just curious who here had the earliest NHRA ETI number. I’m cheating since I drive my dad’s car but I still get to use it so why not! My number is 00368. What’s yours? [IMG:top]image[/IMG]

Posts: 10 | Location: Chicago | Registered: December 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Mine is the same as my car number.

Posts: 1749 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I quit doing it because stuff runs out at different times and then you had to fill out the tech card anyway. It might be worth it if all the safety equipment was good for say five years or so.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5296 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FootbrakeJim
posted Hide Post
Mine is 00535, issued by Div V the first year they offered them. (When was that anyway, Y2K, or maybe '99 or '01)? Guessing your dad's car was that same year as well.

Dan "Jim" Moore
Much too young to feel this damn old!!

Posts: 1032 | Location: Farmersville, TX  | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I actually found an ETI sheet in my dad’s old log book and it’s dated 8/20/2000 and I’d be willing to bet that was the first year.

Posts: 10 | Location: Chicago | Registered: December 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I believe it was and I had it done back then. Not much reason for an ETI on a bracket car being most tracks don't tech anyway but for class racing, it saves time and both my cars get an ETI at the start of the season.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
The eti made tech really simple at the big money Fling races last year...Vegas, Galot, and Bristol.

Never questioned a thing once they saw the cert sticker on chassis.

Posts: 1749 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post