DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 783
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted
I know,I know,kiss my arse it's to early to care,just thought it might be a good idea,to be nice this morning.......MH-thinking feeling the LOVE.....this morning...... Smile just do it< !--graemlin::justdoit:-->.....BSing starts here......... help...........

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Hawks,

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning guys...feeling a lil deja'vu'ish

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
10-4 on that... Wink....come to think of it, maybe we need some of that here,to bring out our best Lurkers and screen name bandits....... Devil....you know the kind that,always want to tell you how dumb you are,and hide behind screen names and lurk,so they can say when they see you,your crazy.... Eyes.....Thanks MsFurr I believe the search is on.... Wink get it,oh yea got it......... Big Grin.............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
The sun came up, I woke up! What more can you ask for? I suppose some folks are saying: "Where's my income tax refund?" or "When am I gonna be 'stimulated'"? but they should be thankful the sun came up and they woke up! Some folks in Oklahoma didn't wake up, unfortunately, this morning and I haven't heard if the sun came up there or not but the "devil's tail" (tornado) played havoc with those folks lives yesterday and we hope they are being cared for! The banker's are on the "grill" today and I hope they cook 'em until they are "barbecue ready" and leave some scars that they will not soon forget about their greedy ways! I, for one (and maybe the only one), think this country can rebound if we nurture it like my parents, grandparents and great grandparents did so we could enjoy the life we have had up to this point (not including the past year)! Hopefully we can build some optimism in this country and give Mike Rowe another "Dirty Job" of getting rid of pessimism! Top of the mornin' to you Mike! Eyes Wink Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
You to Guy,my friend,you atre a 100% right about it being a great day,any days good when the eyelids roll off the eyes...... Wink Big Grin.......and a big whopping 10-4,about the bankers,ifn Mom and Dad had took that keen hickory switch to their arse when they were youngens they would be so greeded now........JMO......... Mad.........

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
someone told me the other day, "It's always a good day when you wake up on the green side of the ground"

a big NO on the drama for me Mike Wink

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Gotcha,No Drama...... Wink Devil........

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
GOOD Morning DRR and MIKE

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Tee,to quote TT,It's a great day to be a live,alittle windy,but good.... Smile

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Chris Butcher
posted Hide Post
Good morning guys/gals.....great day out there here in Kentucky today.

Posts: 5116 | Location: Owingsville,Ky | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Already a bright day! E-filed my income taxes--Federal and State--last week and checked my checking account and the State has already deposited my whopping $50 in my account! Now I can go buy a couple of rolls of toilet paper to make up for those I used yesteday after my weekly trip to Los Dos Molinos! For some reason I digested that real rapidly yesterday!
Hope there wasn't any peanut butter in that tamale that made my bowels "overactivate"!
And the Feds say I will have my refund in my checking account by next Tuesday! See in the paper this mornin' they are gonna send us Social Security recipients each a $250 once the "head honcho" signs the bill if someone at Caterpillar don't run over him with a bull dozer or backhoe today! Gonna take some creativity on the part of the wife and I to figure out what great project we can spend that humungus stimulus payment on but I am sure we will be able to come up with something. Anyone that plans on throwing their's in the trash, just endorse on the back and send it to me. I can always use toilet paper! Eyes Smile just do it Razz Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Guy you are funny...TOOOOOO FUNNY

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Up & at 'em guys...time to get this weekend started!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Good MORNING!!!!!!!!!! DRR

Hi Michero...Tell everyone i said hi.

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
whats up Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, that's way too much information about the personal habits.
Glad to see your on the right side of the grass. You too, Mike.
I just set a new personal best this morning, consecutive day's alive.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
GOOD MORNING DRR FAMILY,Hope ya'll's weekend is going to be a good one,and Freddie,don't you worry bout,Guy's shoyt he's one of our senior members,that gives him the OK to talk all the shoyt he wants too.......J/K........ Eyes Big Grin.....SO THE TOP OF THE DAY TO ONE AND ALL...... Smile just do it......

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
good morning evry1 have good weekend. dont drink too much or have sex too much since it valentines weekend and no racing haha

Posts: 1272 | Location: ur mammas house | Registered: May 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite day's of the year,Friday the 13th,my favorite nnumber of all time..... Big Grin Cool........you all have a gooden.........

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
dang Mike, Fri the 13th, good thing I'm not too superstitious since we're still going to try & get down to the Farm to test this evening! I've always kinda liked the number 13 too Cool

will do Tee, you do the same Wink

Bringing out your romantic side Taz Big Grin Wonder if there are a lot of babies born in NOvember? come to think of it, Rick & 2 of his sisters were!

FurrRacing.com