DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Morning all !! Fern glad you got to talk to them l hear her right now On the Mic , doing a great job...a great job

This is real hard Watching California gold rush, World foot brake ...
And Million race in Michigan

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I wated WFC for about 3 hours and never saw Fern. Had to run an errand but I'm back now. They're still in 1st rd so maybe Fern hasn't run yet.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Floyd , saw the run. Was not pretty and Fren lost.

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Will be in re entry after while. Pretty sorry to have that much advantage and give it back like that. Killed 20 mph and would have been dead 1 if I never lifted. Lots of friends, food, and a good race in a good place. Remarkable how good the little girl and JJ do announcing. Some of the elder wannabes should pay attention.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Floyd Kenny is my brother from a different mother. Known him a long time

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern that's cool. Super nice guy. I bought my Vintage gooseneck from him and a couple of his generator slides. Been several years now.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Good people Floyd. Yesterday’s final in the water. Hang on——Cory Griffin wins. He also won Thursday gamblers. Charley Lockhart runner up. Every car I have ran so far has tried to give me the race and I don’t take it. Let’s see what happens today.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern,
I watched for hours yesterday and never did see you. That's a lot of cars to watch.
Kenny had good things to say about you too. Said he hasn't seen you yet but will before the weekend is over.
What color sticker do you have today? Might narrow down when I have to watch.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Finally got to see Fern run a race and he won. Might not of been pretty but the W is on his side. Tune her up and keep it going, Fern.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
One of my long time friends. He thinks the cam broke in the car. I would have went dead 2. I sure needed that. I just go up when I feel like it but I am yellow——last bunch. Tell Kenny I am down by the tunnel. Row 5

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Nick I just talked to your Buddy from Tucson. Nice guy And the daughter is one of 3 kids Up there announcing that are damn good.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Billy and all of the family of the Kidds are great racers and the finest folks. The kids are 3rd gen racers.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern, what happened round 2? i had to leave for a bit.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Floyd I had a good lap but came up short .002 at the stripe. I was late and couldn’t get there. But Kevin Blevins from our camp got runner up so we are all happy here. They split down the middle in the final so it was all good.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern,
Did you make it home okay? You've
been awful quiet.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Uneventful trip Floyd---Those younguns I was with watch me like a hawk. I won 2 rounds in 5 races so I guess I wasn't much of a threat. Kevin runner uped in one 10 and the guy on the other side of me won a gamblers and runner uped in one of the 10s I think. Stayed down there with Jeff Verdi till he lost Sunday. It was a good time. Jed and Steve, the promoters, take good care of me as well as all of the young people from all over that I have known for years. Pretty humbling. Food, good lord, one day we had ribs, shrimp, corn on the cob, fried squash, every day it was like that. Ham & egg biscuits, juice & coffee in the morning. Those girls worked hard so the boys could play. That round you saw me run was one of my good friends that has won this race in the past. It was a good time.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Fern , sounds like you had a great time. Going is great fun, going rounds is good too....maybe all there friends grabbed your luck....

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Nick I forgot to mention I met the Kidds. Its always a good time and the younger ones impress me.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern,
Glad you had a good time. Sounds like you had enough to eat.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ok has free speech been stopped here? We have had our share of looting, statues being torn down, painting on streets, etc. but so far they have stayed in the cities. Spineless govt officials doing nothing to stop this. Hope everyone is safe.