DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 ... 783
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks Fern. I'll take a look at Rocket Racing's stuff. If I ever hit the lottery I'm buying their block.

Floyd, hope you're doing ok. You have us worried.

13 years today since Bob and Karen lost Nikki. Frown

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon to all! Hope everyone is doing good. No racing here till September. Been getting a lot of rain but still in a drought condition. I hope Floyd is ok. Been doing good here, but have not raced since June 26th . Wondering if I’ll remember how to race ! LOL You all have a great time this weekend.

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I may be on the east coast but its been a week since we heard from Floyd and I am starting to worry. Let us know something Floyd, I am sure there are others concerned.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Chuck not sure about the flex plate as the SFI one I just took out is cracked and no identifying marks on it.

Never cracked or broke a weld on an ATI flex plate in the 3 decades I used them, highly recommend them. Made the switch to a Meziere billet 139 tooth flex plate on the dragster in 2019 and last year on the Firebird.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I may be on the east coast but its been a week since we heard from Floyd and I am starting to worry. Let us know something Floyd, I am sure there are others concerned.

Hope he’s ok. Not like him to not chime in.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4470 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Been way to long for Floyd to be absent. Anyone check face book etc?

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
All his FB stuff is blocked.

Mike English can you check on Floyd? Or do you know him? He’s down your way.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4470 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
He has relatives but no numbers,

Judith Meyers Staggs?
Diane Staggs

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BP758,

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Had my daughter look, I’m
Not on FB

Marty is his son. FB?

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Someone can message Marty Staggs FB , there is nothing on his site about his dad. According to my daughter.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BP758,

Raceless in California!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I don't do facebook either..

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I contacted Marty at the turbo business. Went to voicemail. Left message that some of us were concerned about him and checking in him. Left my phone number.

Raceless in California!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ok lt looks like the plan is to have him home Sept 7. Don’t ask where I got that info but he has had a rough time and is doing ok.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ok lt looks like the plan is to have him home Sept 7. Don’t ask where I got that info but he has had a rough time and is doing ok.

Well we knew something not right. That’s good,
Get well Floyd!

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Hey it’s good to hear Floyd is OK, I hope he is home soon. Been thinking about him. Good job Fern getting that info. Going up to Wild Horse Pass with a friend who is testing he’s pro stock truck . This motor is a new build with a mini blower. He had been racing this truck for a couple years in low 8s. I’m sure it will be in mid 7s.

Have a great weekend everybody

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good to hear about Floyd!
I don't post much, but follow posts.

Get well Floyd!!!

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I just passed it on, someone else got the info for me. I'm not that bright!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Howdy all. I was the one that got the info to Fern, thanks for giving the update Fern. I've been on the run all weekend. I messaged Marty on FB, and he said Floyd has been in a physical rehab facility to get him steady on his feet. Marty is trying to get his log in back for here, too. Hoping all goes well Floyd, we miss you here.

Nick, sounds like a fun little ride. S10?

M120, good to see you stopping in.

We got rained out last Saturday during the second time trial. I feel bad for the track. Big big crowd for Night of Fire, and the rain came and stopped at the worst possible times... started about 6pm, when the first show session was scheduled for 7pm, and ended about 7:30pm, hardly any daylight to help dry, and the humidity and dewpoint skyrocketed. Rained out. Looking forward to being back in the seat this Saturday, and I need to do work if I'm going to qualify for IHRA bracket finals. I won't be heartbroken if I miss it, but it's always a goal.

You all be careful out there.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Wow Good evening all . Thought I would get this thread a bump! Hope everyone is doing good, been a little hot down here in the SW desert but really not that bad . You all have a great weekend!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well I have got my new converter & trans about in. I work on it when I feel like it. Had to take care of some lawyer stuff up in Annapolis so drove up there Tue. Also took the 2016 Smart car up and told it good bye. We don’t need 3 of them. I should be up in Bristol at Jared and Steve’s foot brake race, $100k hard to pass up but I have a funeral to attend Saturday. I hope Floyd is coming along. We need to keep this thread going. By the way, saw tonight that CA is short on electric, you all keep voting for the green new deal.