DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 ... 783
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Thats great Smile

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Hello guys,

We got our first snow of the year on the mountain today. I should have snapped a pic, but it's too late now; it's gone, LOL!

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2516 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Doing good down here, a little rain right now. We are heading out to Pigeon Forge, TN for a week Sunday to look at leaves I guess! You doing OK Floyd? Everyone stay safe.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Doing good down here, a little rain right now. We are heading out to Pigeon Forge, TN for a week Sunday to look at leaves I guess! You doing OK Floyd? Everyone stay safe.

Enjoy your trip & be safe!

Good morning to all & have a great day.

USA

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2516 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern,
Actually I'm doing better. Moving around a little better. Getting the patio set up so I can do a little grilling.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Been here in Pigeon Forge for 4 days now. Kids gone, working folks gone, just all us old folks taking everything in. We were up in the snow yesterday leaf peeping. Even saw a herd of Elk and real Indians in Cherokee NC. It was 29 last night. Enjoying life. You all stay safe.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Hope all is well with everyone!

Getting ready to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary the end of the month. Got to take the boss lady to the candy store for jewelry. 40 years is the ruby year & she doesn't care for them. So, hence the trip to the candy store & let her decide what she wants! Big Grin

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
High light of this trip. Driving the back roads of National Forest and saw a mama bear and 3 cubs. Weren’t 20ft from the road. Life is good!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Yesterday rode the tail of the dragon. 311 turns in 11 miles of mountain road in NC and TN. Also saw highest dam east of the Rockies. Life is good

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Home! Where is Floyd???

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Howdy all. Been a bit crazy busy. My mom went back in the hospital for a week, then rehab for a week, home now and doing well. I went to Mason Dixon 2 weeks ago for the SBRA bracket finals, couldn't put anything together. Sucked on Wednesday and Friday, rained out Thursday, .0007 red third round Saturday. Sunday second round I was .020 on the tree, and mathematically ineligible to Dave Raser's .016 package. This weekend is my last race of the season, two $2k, double entering in both.

Floyd, I hope you're doing well, glad to hear you're getting around better. Always like seeing the Hay Hauler too.

B, congrats on the anniversary. I saw your post about traveling next summer. FYI, Keystone has Fri-Sun $15k to win each day last weekend in July.

Fern, lot of spots in TN on my list, and those are among them. Guy I know here does Tail Of The Dragon every year, neat road.

You all take care of yourselves out there.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Chuck Floyd has not been on here for 2 weeks?

I am installing a new water heater today. Moving it from under house to utility room just to get out from under there. Life goes on!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Howdy all. Been a bit crazy busy. My mom went back in the hospital for a week, then rehab for a week, home now and doing well. I went to Mason Dixon 2 weeks ago for the SBRA bracket finals, couldn't put anything together. Sucked on Wednesday and Friday, rained out Thursday, .0007 red third round Saturday. Sunday second round I was .020 on the tree, and mathematically ineligible to Dave Raser's .016 package. This weekend is my last race of the season, two $2k, double entering in both.

Floyd, I hope you're doing well, glad to hear you're getting around better. Always like seeing the Hay Hauler too.

B, congrats on the anniversary. I saw your post about traveling next summer. FYI, Keystone has Fri-Sun $15k to win each day last weekend in July.

Fern, lot of spots in TN on my list, and those are among them. Guy I know here does Tail Of The Dragon every year, neat road.

You all take care of yourselves out there.

Chuck,

Hope your mom is doing well & it sounds like it. Hope Floyd is doing well also.

Thanks for the congrats on anniversary!

As for my travels next year. I checked out the Keystone page & thinking about penciling it in. Is the $15K for box or no-box & how does the chassis certs work for IHRA? My cert is with NHRA.

2BKing Big Grin

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy Friday all. Good looking forecast for the weekend, hoping to make a little noise. One of my Olds friends has his '66 ready, so we're going to line up for a time trial tomorrow. I think Mick is 6.80s, but the launch should be a good photo.

Fern, hope the move with the water heater went well. I'm trying to find time to start doing some of stuff around here since I bought the place almost 10 years ago. Carpet in the living and dining room is about from the Brady Bunch era. Razz

B, she's doing well, much better than she was. Some tough times, hopefully behind her for some years now. The $15s are box, Crosstalk always on, but I am lobbying for a no box side. KRP will be WDRA next season, but all certs have been honored at the $15s in the past.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Got the heater 1/2 moved Chuck. More work than I thought and these old bones aren't as flexible as they used to be. + I was paying the price today for all that crawling around under the house. Started putting back brakes on one of the Smart cars today and that is a challenge. Need to go racing, something easy. You all be safe.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info, Chuck! Big Grin

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Woke this morning to snow on the surrounding mountains of our rural valley. While the weather is windy & cold, it sure is a nice view! Big Grin

Hope all is well with everyone.

2BKing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Afternoon Y'all!
I'm still alive and hangin in there.
Marty is at SEMA and is bringi9n home lot's of awards. Turbosmart knocked it out of the hall this year. Proud of them boys.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I am in Baltimore today, going to Philadelphia tomorrow. You need to speak up more often Floyd, I was starting to worry about you.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I believe Floyd is getting Shy In his old age. Just kidding of course. Hope Everybody has a great weekend and if you’re racing good luck , and if you’re not racing you should be.

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post