DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nick, you have more ambition than me. I would have been on the trailer and watching with a cold one.
Fern, yeah, we are pretty much going to stay in today. It's supposed to eclipse the 100* mark so me and the power company are having a love affair.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern,
Be glad you're not at Indy. Another rain delay.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'a;;,

Starting a cooling trend out here. Only supposed to hit high 90's today.
Woody and I didn't get out till dark last nite cause it was still too damn hot. Maybe e can get out a little earlier tonight.
Y'all have a gooden.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
We are on the back side of a hurricane. Pretty much stayed East of here----they could have race at Galot I think as the sun came out about 10 this morning. Keep cool Floyd

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,

Yeah Fern, we are trying to stay cool. Makes it kinda boring for Woody though. He likes to go.

Hey Fern,

Did you ever notice when you button your shirt from the top down you never know if you got it straight till you get to that last button?

Y'all have a gooden

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon, I feel bad for all your East Coast guys that was one heck of a storm going on. Fern I hope everything is good with you and all your family is safe.

Floyd, I hope you and Woody having a great weekend stay cool don’t overdo it

Chuck, last third round in Fontana on Saturday and smoked one transmission changed it out and went to Out 2round Sunday

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
We did good here but pretty bad out at the coast. NC is 600mi long and we are right in the middle so pretty much miss most of the bad weather.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern, glad you missed the real bad stuff.
I was reading some interviews and people are saying they will stay on the Outer Banks. My brother went through 2 or 3 hurricanes in Punta Gorda before he finally gave up and moved to Arizona.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Some of those people have been out there for generations and hurricanes are just part of life to them.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but how many times do you rebuild before you finally throw in the towel?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Its called federal flood insurance. They rebuild for 1/2 what they collect and wait for the next one--if they know how to work the system

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Fern, I had federal flood insurance for years , then I started reading it . Covered most your personal stuff, but if your home floods does not cover wiring and drywall … What the heck....

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Friend had a trailer up on the river and they paid for it twice. My place flooded once and they paid me more than it cost to repair it. They also paid to build a new road, driveway, where it had washed away. I thought they were pretty helpful and easy to deal with. Have now moved to the high ground.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Broke out my winter jacket this morning, it dropped to the low 80's today but supposed to warm to to a nice comfortable 96 Thursday, the following week it gets hot.

Bob

Posts: 3083 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all.... out here in the desert we had a overnight low of 72 and todays high will be 89..
not long pants weather yet.

Fern, I will have to start looking at that flood coverage again, maybe I missed something.

Have a Great Day All.....

HMMMM

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thats about what it was here. 85 and 65. Soon be cold

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Soon to have a lot of racing over the next 3 months....

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hey all, miss yinz. I'm good, just super busy. Had to make sure I say hello to you all today. Important day. I'll be back soon.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Chuck, good to hear from you. Stay busy, it's healthy.
Can't let this slip off the front page.
Hey Nick, Fern, Barry and all the others.
Y'all have a gooden.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning guys.... Not much going on this weekend going to double up in Super Pro and Super street. It’s a night race with 8 different races going on , so we will be running till the sun comes up.....

Hope you all are doing great !!!

Have A Great Day......

Dancing Cat