DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 783
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern
They are testing the crap out of me. Only thing wrong is i'm dizzy and week.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern,
so far they've changed my heart meds, put me on sodium chloride, scheduled me to see a neurologist about a small aneurism, andare finding me home care for a few days till i can get around.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Drink water-- Katheryn is a firm believer in water

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Floyd take care of yourself, hoping you get better soon buddy must be waiting for you!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Floyd, I hope you're on the mend and the docs have you figured out quickly.

I agree with Fern, most people don't drink enough water. Yes, other drinks count some, but water is the antifreeze for your body. Your whole system runs much better.

Fern, I had no chance of getting Philbilly's perfect package, or inside of Jamie's 7 pack. That's awesome you guys put that together.

No racing for me for another couple of weeks, juniors this weekend, trucks next weekend. I'll take the break, maybe I can make a charge here in the last 2 points days and qualify for IHRA bracket finals, which hopefully are still happening.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I'm home. They cut me loose about 11 last night.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That’s real good Floyd. Now get some rest and drink water

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Come on in and say hello Ed.

Hello Big Grin

I’m on the road in bumper to bumper traffic making my way to Atco for the NHRA LODRS Divisional. 80 foot long and lovin it. Shake head

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fun isn't it, I used to be 73ft and loved the hammer lane!!!!! I used to like Atco, Have fun

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Where are you Floyd? Hope you are OK

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern,
I'm back in the hospital. Took a bad fall and fuked up my left arm.Gonna have surgery to sew the skin bak together hopefully today.

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Floyd you are in my prayers. I hope you heal up soon.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well damn it! I am to far away to physically help but I think of you all the time. We live alone and this stuff happens and no one really knows why like when I about cut my ear off, WTF! Keep your chin up buddy I'll keep thinking of you.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Fern,
I'm back in the hospital. Took a bad fall and fuked up my left arm.Gonna have surgery to sew the skin bak together hopefully today.

Da m Floyd! Get well buddy. You must have seen a hot nurse for a second visit?? Not worthy
Kidding of course.
Take care of yourself and get well.

Barry

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4471 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Been 3 days Floyd, how you doin?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Feen
Still waiting.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hope they get you fixed soon. Spent the morning taking out my trans & converter. Greg at FTI thinks my converter is trying to leave town so will try this other one I have then send my original in for a fixing up. Sure does seem to take a lot longer than it used to. It also looks like my flywheel might be cracked, maybe! Will check that later as I am done for the day. You get well Floyd your puppy needs you at home.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Another 4 days have gone by Floyd---sure would be good to hear from you. Hopeyou are mending.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Howdy all. Damn Floyd, hope they got you on the mend now. Best wishes for better health for you.

Fern, what flexplate do you run? In the 69, I have a Mondello piece (very nice and worth the money in my opinion), and I can't tell what came on the 81. I'll find out this offseason.

Hoping for good weather this weekend. It's Night Of Fire, jet dragsters and funny cars, Bob Motz, Joe Morrison's TF car, and fireworks in addition to our next to last points day. The track needs a good spectator crowd, and I need to go some rounds at the least.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Chuck not sure about the flex plate as the SFI one I just took out is cracked and no identifying marks on it. Engine builder says its a waste of money on our slow cars. I forget the name he suggests but it is made in USA. I have to get a new one.