DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 783
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Happy rainy (wet?) Humpday Mornin!!

Lee - guess thats better than a DRY humpday mornin??

Lee2 - I'm just sayin....

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Drr Folks,Lee and Rooster,ya'll guys are up and at'em this morning,woke up above ground,I guess it's covered with snow,hey this could be heaven,naw he comes the old Devil Dawg,can't be heaven ifn he's here,Oh no, sure I ain't gone to well,there's my tractor sticking out of the snow,I'm good..... Wink.....ya'll have a gooden........ Smile just do it.......the rest of the crowds going to miss breakfast,ifn they don't hurry.................. Sleep...............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
good morning. Mike am i on time today?

little snow...little rain...lots of grey skys this morning.

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top o the morn to you all. Raining here in Troutville.......I was taking the day off anyway......poured a wall yesterday evening, finished at 6:30, figure it needed to sit a day.
Painting bee hive boxes today, so I will be ready when my honey bees get here....gonna give that a shot this year.
Did I see Guy Price mention he has his garden out? Must be nice.......I gotta get mine planned, I am planning on expanding a bit.
Ya'll have a good day.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Yea Concreteman, garden planted, tomato, cucumber and a few other plants set! Now if it will warm up just about 10 degrees maybe I will see some of those seedlings start popping. The weeds will probably come first though! It (the garden) is a whopping 4' x 8' but should be plenty to keep momma and me fed! Gotta go our to Firebird today and pick up some Hoosiers for some bracket racing customer and deliver them. Maybe my only venture out to the "Dog and Pony" show (Arizona Nationals or is it the Lucas Lickety Split Nationals?) Then it is back to sortin magazines. Topo of the mornin' to all of you and keep the sunny shide up all day while I am out running around trying to dodge "Obama traffic"! Where he is gonna speak is only about 5 miles from my house! I'm stupid Eyes Tongue Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
guy this weed wont be in your garden i would love to visit arizona someday hope you pated the dirt after you covered the seeds old wise tell says do that Wink

THE TUMBLEWEED

Posts: 648 | Location: Yadkinville N.C | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning all you DRR folks,hope ya'll have a good day,suns trying to shine here,can you believe it's Feb.19 already,my oh my how time does fly.......... Hum Cool.............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Mornin guys...what's for breakfast?

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i want some fried "taters", fresh from the hog sauage, eggs,and some biscuits from KFC

I got the plate so my only question is WHOS COOKING?

morning all

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Present! Cool

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Raggidy, you gotta get outa the house more! There are a lot better places than KFC! Try the Lucky Wishbone in Tucson, AZ! And Dragster 66, I love your signature on your posts, just failed to mention it before now! I didn't pat that dirt Tim Douglas! I let the wife do it! You don't think I was gonna get my knees down in that manure do you? I might not be able to get up! The sun is up and it is a beautiful day in AZ! Got my magazines all sorted and my tires picked up and delivered to my racing friends yesterday so today will be dedicated to finding the best way to get all those magazines to Tim back in Virginia at the least possible costs. Says he has some friends running the AZ Nationals out here and perhaps we can hook up and they can haul them back there for him. Waiting for him to call me and maybe we can get things worked out! You all have a pleasant day free of all the "tumbles of life"! Big Grin I'm stupid Car Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good morning! It's going to be a "balmy" 49 degrees here in Tooele Utah. I am new to the site, i think it's great so far!! Cant wait for the racing to start. I have a 232" spitzer with a 572. I might be asking questions later on how to make this thing breathe fire!! have a great day y'all!! Car

Posts: 5 | Location: Tooele ut | Registered: February 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hall Racing,welcome to DRR, glad you stopped by,now come on in and have some breakfast with us,I heard Guy's cooking Tee....... welcome... Big Grin......

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
LOL @ TumbleWeed... pattin & seedin Big Grin

Lee Roberson

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I got nothing against cookin' "Tea" but not "Tee"! The best "T" is a "T-bone" steak. My dad, who use to slaughter beef for a lot of places in SE AZ taught me a long time ago: "The closer to the bone, the sweeter the meat!" That's true with beef and pork but some folks say "women" too! Is that true Mr. Hawk? Eyes Confused Hum Smile just do it Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
..............I like a little fat meat gives a little more flavor too,we are talking steaks right...... Red Face Eyes Hum Big Grin...........

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
hawks says theres big ole goodins good ole bigens at leaset thats what he said at the steak place the other night i guess he was talkin about steak Hum Big Grin

THE TUMBLEWEED

Posts: 648 | Location: Yadkinville N.C | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
ez lee but thats funny Busted

THE TUMBLEWEED

<Skinny Kid>
posted
watch it guys, talkin about them good biggens and what not, im just a kid Big Grin

Reply With QuoteReport This Post