DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 783
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey boys I’m alive but been down under the bus lol. I’ve been layed up with another fractured rib just getting back to being able to breath. Fern I found you note today with your no.after I came over here and read what you said it got slid up under my cushion in my wheelchair not sure how maybe nosey renting neighbors. Lol. Anyway I am sorry for not getting around guys I’m a administrator on 3 Auction groups and my 3 personal racing groups and it keeps me hopping all the time got a report from FB said I averaged being on line near 10 hrs a day I know still not a excuse but it makes up for sad disability check of 668.00 a month but it’s still no excuse for not stopping in.
Floyd I heard you meantion Guy I think of him often I sure miss his bsing I really can’t laugh right now because of the rib but just thinking of him saying hump day. And when corn hole came out remember him going off on that lol. But as Fern said I got my 57 wagon back after 31 yrs I just go out in my wheelchair some days and sit beside it and think of all the memories I made in that old car that how I fractured my rib I was tightening a fuel line and was in my wheelchair and leaned over the front tire and that’s all it took so my old bones are in bad shape but I’m going to drive that car again as soon as I can get my fuel system straightened out I’m taking it to my pals Steve McCrearys and it’s turning yellow and Chad Steve’s son is going to reletter it The Speedwagon so I hope everyone here is doing great I’ve missed a lot so I’ll try and get caught up thank you Fern for checking on me and Lord willing I’m going to Farmington’s swap meet here in couple weeks need to sale some stuff lol quality products lol. Anyway I’ll get back sooner than later and thank you all for keeping the thread going. Pretty cool. Y’all have a gooden.

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mike you made my day---I'll be back up there before Christmas to see you.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mikey,
I picked up a little 7 lb rib roast yesterday. I'll be thinking of you when I cook it Thursday.
Y'all have a gooden.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning guys. That feels natural lol. Fern you come on by I am here nearly all the time except on Saturday morning when I deliver to town that I sell on auction pages. Call me before running out of your way my no.336-648-6920. And Floyd I’ll be smelling that prime all the way out cheer on the East side. Lol. Hey Chuck if you come in been seeing you on fb and am very proud of you accomplishment I’m sure you feel as good as you look that’s in a friends wat of saying just to clearify to anyone that mite not know me lol. I'm Back And to all the rest of you guys that kept the thread going ty and it’s very cool to be back y’all kick back and have a cup of coffee all but you Chuck I got sweet tea in the frig in the back and a little sumthing under the sink to warm your blood and works on all that ills you lol. Good Morning I'm Back

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Everyone have a good Thanks Giving and drive safe

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey boys hope y’all have a great thanksgiving.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Morniin Y'all,

Hey Mikey, I gotta wait til this weekend to do the rib roast. I was told I have to be at my son's for Thanksgiving and he's doing his own spread. I have to bring my world famous deviled eggs.
Y'all have a good and safe Thanksgiving.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon to all!! Happy thanksgiving too!!
Bird in the oven and got a few free hours so I’m just sending out greetings. May have time to change oil on race car, as it’s just me and the wife, dog and 18 pound bird... LOL

Hope everyone is partying with families and having a great time!!!!

Mike, I miss your post, glad to see them!!!

clapping

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Same story here Nick. Way to much food for 2 people. 16lb bird,Honey Baked ham, 3 kinds of pie, mashed potatoes & gravy, dressing, sweet potatoes, cranberries, enough to feed an army. Hope everyone else is full also.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone, I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving Day with your Families and Friends. I spent the day with my best friend, my wife. If I was given the choice of having dinner with anyone in the World it would be her. Be thankful for what you have, there are millions of people that have far, far less than you.

Bob

Posts: 3080 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well Piedmont has still not had a car go down the track although they say they are going to race. Those people sat there all day in the rain yesterday. Glad I stayed home. Got roofers coming in the morning. So that’s my story.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy guys hope Thanksgiving work Out good for everyone I lucked out didn’t have to cook a couple different family’s not my own lol brought me supper by so me and Tipsey my pup ate good. Y’all have a fine rest of week see y’all later.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin y'all,

Hey Mikey, I went to Martys for Thanksgiving so I didn't fix the rib roast. Since it was just going to be me and Woody to eat it I went ahead and cut it into 4 nice big boneless steaks. I'm going to smoke the bones today. Hopefully it will stay dry today so I can get out on the patio. Woody is getting cabin fever from all this cold and wet.
Y'all have a gooden.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Floyd,Fern and whoever stops by this morning Floyd that prime rib sounds great I had 2 or three different neighbors bring me by thanksgiving dinner and I cooked a roast for me and Tipsey and she didn’t care much for it so I eat it all at different times of course. Had fun at the Farmington Swap Meet Saturday got to see lots of my racing buddies and talk old times it was two days I made it one day I was beat on Sunday done a lot of napping so I’m up not early today but decent time and got to get after it Fern I was hoping you was going to be there they was a big crowd and lots of stuff I sold a few things I took off the wagon they did ok well y’all grab a cup of coffee and have as good of a Monday as possible see y’all later. Good Morning............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,

Mikey, glad you had plenty to eat and a good time.

The fog finally lifted around here so now we've got some sunshine and I can go to the grocery store. It's still chilly but at least it's not wet.

Y'all have a gooden.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon to all!! Been raining here a lot.
We are over 2” of average, growing weeds in winter is just not fair!
Been cleaning undercarriage, next race Hangovers come Dec 28 thru the 1st

Mike , Fern,Floyd and all others have a Great Day

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sorry I missed you Mike. I got there Sat and lasted 5 rounds before I got beat .001 at the stripe. Got home at 9 rolled out at 6 this morning and am In Annapolis, MD tonight to sign some papers in the morning then back to NC. Supposed to snow here Wend so I’m gone. Later

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,

Still cold out here but dry. With clear sky their ain't nothing to hold the heat in.

Hey Mikey, that damn store has rib eye roasts on sale again so I guess I gotta get another one. I'll have enough beef in the freezer to last me all winter.

Fern, stay warm, oughta the snow.

Y'all have a gooden.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Back in NC Floyd. Cold as he!! Though. Looks like Mike will get the snow

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern, your cold and my cold aren't the same. If it's below 50* out here I got the heater running and Woody curled up next to me. I did that snow stuff back at Ft Lewis, WA in the 60's and I ain't doing it again.
Ya'll have a gooden and stay warm.