DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good evening everyone.
It’s been a very long time since I’ve been in here.
Hope everyone’s doing well.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Mouse,
Welcome back. Most of us,are still here.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Thanks Floyd.
Y’all have a good day.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon guys... How is everybody... Going to be a hot one today 83 , then Wednesday 40% chance of rain...I had a wild weekend , first on the way home from work in the dually a high pressure oil line break and don't get home till very late. Then working on the car Saturday for racing Sunday find a broken bolt on ladder bar (Lucky dog I am) ten minute job that's me hours... I barrow a truck to make it to the track for Sunday. They want me there at 7 am , so I leave home at 6 am . This was a 4 day Big Buck deal so I'm the only new entry for the event. All my history show's 6.63 in the 1/8 , with a.019 light the car goes 6.634... That was at 10:00am as it was raining most of the night. Lose first round as I had a pretty good nap at the starting line , Bought back then went on and made it to the 16 car ladder. dragsters 3 door cars. Lost with a .006 light I miss the dial had a 6.64 went 6.666 dragster took a .014 stripe. Got my entry and buyback but could have won a lot more .... Hahah

Floyd , you found a cool boat yet ....Just kidding

Mouse , good to see you posting .....

Chuck, just looked at your weather 32 .... burrrr

You all have a great day ....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nick, I was looking at my neighbors 18' Challenger bass boat but Marty said no. I guess it's his truck now.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
You lucky dog, Marty will take good care of that Hay Hauler.....

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good Humpday Morning Everyone.
Y’all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody. Have interview tomorrow at old job I used to work at for Customer Service Supervisor position. Also I think I'm racing 12.50 index at Maple Grove this year.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning and Happy Hump day to all... We had a prediction today of it cooling and 40 % chance of rain. Now I hear its going up to 84 to a record....Sure wish they could guess a little bit better... LOL

Camaroracer ,hope this works out for you, Is this the same company that laid you off. They must of realized there mistake , get them for the maximum because of it.... No really good luck.

Chuck, I see its a little cold there, I'll turn the fan on high and point it east for you....

Everyone have a Great day.....

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Evenin' all. Over center day is almost done, so I guess we're past center now. Winter won't let go, cold and windy with a bit of snow today. It is supposed to warm up a little this weekend. I'm ready for it.

Mouse, good to see you back in.

Floyd, that was awesome Michelle got the Wally. When is your next race? Or Marty's?

1258, good luck with the interview. Cool that you're going to run the index at MG.

Fern, text a pic of the shoebox Ford if you have one.

Nick, nice work on Sunday. Bummer the car didn't cover, but if you're .032 total, he took the stripe by .014, means he was .018 total, so he was going to be tough. Maybe add a second fan, going into the teens the next couple of nights.

You all have a good night.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Just got home to the warehouse , I opened one of the roll up doors to use the big fan with a heater. But just then the sky lets loose with rain!!!! I’ll try again in the morning...

Chuck ,Sure has a great day of racing .... Just one more thing off the bucket list!!!

Slap Head

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon all, where is everyone! Glad that Mouse is here to keep me company! U of A really let us down at March Maddnes, looked like they just did not want to fight for the win!

You all have a great a weekend !!

TGIF

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks.
Y'all have a great weekend. If you're racing, good luck and be safe.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Happy St Paddys Day, y'all!
Cold and kinda damp out here. Rained early this morning and there are some showers supposed to come in this afternoon. Should be dry tomorrow though for the Nascrap race. High tomorrow 62*. Going to make for a cold slick track.
Ya'll have a gooden.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Michelle is in the semis at the gators. Cross your fingers. I hope she can double up. After winning the divisional last week this could be her time.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Y'all,
Michelle is in the finals. Everybody pull for her.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Michelle came up a little short, but nothing to hang her head about.
Y’all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Had to go to grand daughters wedding in the North Pole. Anywhere with 2feet of snow and temps in the teens must be that. Actually Sky Top resort in the Pononoes,PA. Right now I am at Hershey park and heading home in a couple of days. Hated I had to miss the race at VMP and glad they had a good one. See ya

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon to all! Weekend full of work and worry’s, tried to work on car to keep my mind straight. It’s as someone is doing voodoo on me! I believe I’m going to start kicking azz this week. And show these thieves who is boss! LOL it’s alway something put being the positive one will place me on the winning side.

Floyd, she did a great job ..

Fern , sounds real cool , family first there is more racing soon

Mouse , you still racing?

YESS