DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 783
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Bring that youngster out here Mike and we will show him all the palm trees he will ever wanta see. Get him a pair of boot hooks and a safety strap and he can climb to the top and trim the frons! Just gotta watch for scorpions which, for some reason, like to hide in palm frons! they like to get in dark places you know! Hope your relative gets the peace he probably deserves in a manner that isn't painful! God bless! Sun is shinning so far today but they say we should have a storm moving in. Need some warm days to get that garden I planted a week ago growing1 Go out ever day to see if I can see any green twigs sprouting yet but nothing yet! Probably first thing I will see will be a weed! (Weed: A plant out of place!)
You all have a good Sunday! Wink Sleep Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang Smile another beautiful day here!

(go Dale Jr!!!)

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i know im late but i just woke up.....so good morning

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy all ya'll DRR folks,hope everything is coming up ROSEY this morning,eye's came open this morning,looks to be a OK day,my uncle passed away yesterday as we were exspecting,so a sad day,but good for him he's resting now,so as I like to say,onward and upward,ya'll have a great day today,and remember when all is looking bad,somewhere it's looking worst........ Smile.........thoughts to ponder........... Smile just do it............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin people Smile

BB just happy to wake up in the mornings and still have a job!

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
The sun is finally burning off those weekend clouds and all the fuzz left in the air from NBA All Star fans and the feathers from the tarring of fired coach Terry Porter of the Phoenix Suns who probably deserved his demise. Getting rid of him and keeping Amar'e Stoudemire is probably a smart move from a public relations standpoint. Next to go should be the new owner cause if "you can't stand the heat in the kitchen, get out!" If I had known how smart I was maybe I woulda been rich too!
Daughter is on her way over to see us so better figure out a bunch of things to keep her and the grandkids busy! You all have a "happy President's day" and don't worry about going to the mailbox today! All the Fed's have the day off, hopfully without pay! Eyes Tongue Smile just do it Big Grin Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin everybody!
It's raining like pizz pouring out of a boot here in SoCal. Guy, you better get ready, it's heading your way. Looks like Mother Nature might have some impact on NHRA again.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i know im late but we woke up to snow this morning.

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster

BB count down to Vegas Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,Rooster and Big L,I do believe the rest of the gang is sleeping in this morning,could be because,it's chilly again here,I bet MsFurr is getting them babies off to school,Tee,did it snow again this morning up there,Ok,Guy quit digging in them old mag. you mite run across a booger,Floyds on his way to Az.look out Az.beautiful cold day,eye's are open,so let's do this thing,called life,have a gooden ya'll............ Car Car Big Grin........got to love all these new faces......... Big Grin..........Thanks Scott and Nicole.........ya'll rule...............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top o the morn, folks.

Mike, I'm sorry to hear about your uncle..... hes in a better place now........streets of gold.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Eyes are open, nose is blown, paper is read, dishwasher started, sun peaks through ever now and then but most importantly, to me, is that I am still here and still got 10 fingers and 10 toes. We won't talk about other extremeties!
Still waitin' for the garden to sprout but we could sure use some sunlight to get those seeds to germinate I think! Plan to spend most of the day going through magazines and trying to find out when Hoosier will be in town so I can go out and pick up tires for three customers.
Come rain or shine, its gonna be a great day and hope it is the same for everyone else! Mike while you are settin' around doin' nothin', pick me a winner! Wink I'm stupid Eyes Eyes Smile just do it Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
I know you're right,I've worked hard to be the Worlds Greatest Loafer.......... Busted not worthy Big Grin........

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Thanks Marty,hard working timber man,got sick about 20mos.ago,so I know he's happy now,not having to sit in the house...Guy you are already a winner in my mind,an old cowboy and drag racer,what more could you want to win,well maybe a race or two......................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
oops, missed the morning, so afternoon all Busted BB & Rooster up before dawn No No

just way too funny Guy!
our condolences to all Mike...

Who left the ac on last night?!?

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Musta been Phil the Groundhog... He's been hollerin and yellin about this warm weather ever since he saw his shadow. I think he finally got through to the weatherman Wink

Lee - G'Mawnin,, er um Aftanoon, that is...

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Guess im EXTRA LATE today so good night!

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good night all. We are supposed to wake up to snow. You guys and gals in the warm climates got it good. Remember if you think you got it bad, just look around. Someones got it worse. Take care all.

Posts: 35 | Location: New Albany | Registered: June 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR AND Big L Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post