DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 ... 783
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
With any luck I will be racing this coming weekend at the foot brake nationals in Farmington NC Nick. That is the plan anyway. In Philadelphia right now.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,
A bad day out here on the left coast. My youngest brother passed away after having shoulder surgery.
We are all broken hearted.
Praying

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That’s enough bad luck for you Floyd. Sorry to hear that.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Sorry to here that. May he Rest In Peace .

Praying

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thank y'all'. He was very dear to me. Only sibling here local.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Sorry about you losing your brother Floyd.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2521 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks Y'all!
We are having a memorial for for him the 13th.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Morning all,

I was out for my normal morning walk before doing my light weightlifting/calisthenics. I was rewarded with an extra special view & one I always enjoy. I'm normally not one for taking pictures. The house in the middle of the frame has the American Flag blowing in the wind with the mountain in the background.

2BKing Big Grin

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2521 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
The Sierras are always pretty this time of the year.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all.

Floyd, my deepest condolences to you on the loss of your brother. I am very sorry to hear it.

B, that is an awesome pic!

Fern, good luck when you get to race.

I couldn't get it together for our Halloween race a couple of weeks ago. Took both entries to round 3 for Saturday, and lost them both. Lost one entry Sunday, and lost it in the reentry, carried the other to round 4, before lighting it red to a .126. I did have what I think was a first for me, in all of these years: a heads up run. That was pretty cool. Won it by a few thou in a double breakout.

You all stay safe.

Thank you, veterans, and your families, for your service and sacrifice.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Mornin' all.

Floyd, my deepest condolences to you on the loss of your brother. I am very sorry to hear it.

B, that is an awesome pic!

Fern, good luck when you get to race.

I couldn't get it together for our Halloween race a couple of weeks ago. Took both entries to round 3 for Saturday, and lost them both. Lost one entry Sunday, and lost it in the reentry, carried the other to round 4, before lighting it red to a .126. I did have what I think was a first for me, in all of these years: a heads up run. That was pretty cool. Won it by a few thou in a double breakout.

You all stay safe.

Thank you, veterans, and your families, for your service and sacrifice.

ChuckT,

You done racing for the year?

I have a busy end of year racing schedule starting 11/15/22 - 11/27/22. Plenty of test runs & 6 or 7 races spread over 2 race venues.

2BKing Big Grin

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Happy Friday to all. Been a little chilly down here in the southwestern desert. It’s been a long week this election stuff is all speculation in Arizona nobody knows who won because you’re still counting. Going racing tomorrow last race until the Hangover event the last three days of December, that race is always a good one lots of locals having a great time the way racing should be.

You all have a great weekend!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Living a good life in FL this past week, got a few more days before we head back to the reality of Pittsburgh November weather.

B, 99.5% I'm done for the season. Mason Dixon has their Turkey race next Sunday, and there is an outside shot I might hit it. Watching the weather on that one. Nothing special, normal bracket day, but winners and runner ups get a turkey. It gets a big crowd, as a last blast for brackets in a pretty wide radius. Until I hit the lottery, or get an offer to wheel someone's ride (HAHAHAHA), I don't see me racing in the winter.

Nick texted me yesterday... broken rocker adjuster before he even hit the water box in a time trial. But then goes .000 and .022 over to a .025 bulb to lock out his rd 1 opponent. I didn't get an update after. It seems the days I have issues to work through are the ones I end up going rounds, so I hope he did too.

Cool to see Pete D'Agnolo claim the Super Stock championship. He's been at KRP a bunch of times, from the Pro Am days, bracket finals, and at our $15Ks, and worn out a path to victory lane. Good guy and family, and he can wheel anything.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
CT, sounds like you're having a good time in FL!

The Turkey race sounds cool. I really have a good time at the not so special races, it's relaxing. My 2 races coming up: the first one will be a zoo/circus. The second one used to be hectic, but it lost its pizazz. So, it should be a slower pace with six races total. Plus, have Thanksgiving dinner at the track is neat. We always seem to have a few out-of-town racers come by our pit for dinner.

2BKing Big Grin

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
Going racing tomorrow last race until the Hangover event the last three days of December, that race is always a good one lots of locals having a great time the way racing should be.

JRED,

I've been eyeballing the Hangover Nationals. I've always wanted to race a hangover deal, but not sure it will work out with everything I have going on. Regardless, sounds like a good time!

2BKing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Used to do the hangovers at LACR, great races. But it do get cold at night Blue Man

Posts: 294 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qtrrcr:
Used to do the hangovers at LACR, great races. But it do get cold at night Blue Man

I bet it's cold at the Tuscon hangovers also, LOL!

2BKing

Blue Man

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I raced with my long johns on Sunday at Farmington. Colder than a well diggers a$$ in the Klondike.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Back to reality... we left sunny and 85, and landed to 33 and snow last night. Bbrr. I got to my place tonight, to a boiler that isn't boiling, 44 degrees in my house. So now I'm at my parents trying to google stuff on it.

B, my season is definitely done. Mason Dixon's forecast is mid 30s for a high Sunday, so they called it a season. Thanksgiving dinner at the track would be cool. Hopefully you get to go some rounds.

Fern, do any good at the Farm?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
lost 4th round Sat and first round Sunday. Did not buy back as it was to cold. Got motor home jack stuck in the ground and had to get David Spaugh and K Ray Alexander to help me get it out. Thank God for friends. Only won 1 race as the others were given to me and then when I lost I gave it away. Cold here now and I am going to WV next week to chase Bambi around. More BS with family than hunting. FL race for New Years is in jeopardy for a couple of reasons. Everyone stay safe.