DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 783
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,looking good around SW Va.for the next few days,got to get with garden planting time,Mannie and Moms veg.garden that Mike gets to care for, Big Grin................nothing like being needed, Wink...................................................

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend and hope ya'll have a fine day,prayers all around,see ya'll afterwhile.............................. Praying Wave.............................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang, hope each of u had a wonderful Easter! We had deviled eggs too...lol. its been a crzy few days, Lol Man's bday, my computer died, so much going on...finally figured out how to get Om w my phone & got my password, just came up on the pc, so I've missed u guys!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Starting off with a sunny Monday, but things are cooling down over the week. PRP is scheduled to open Saturday, but Ma Nature may have other plans.

I hope everyone's Easter was as good as mine. Mom's cookin', playing with the nieces and newphews, good stuff. Went to the Pirate game with my brother and his 3 youngest Saturday night, win in the bottom of the 10th.

Floyd, I got leftovers from mom, but deviled eggs were't part... you're making me hungry.

Michelle, I hope lil man had a great birthday. Come footin'!

Mouse, the PBS show Nova this Wednesday is taking a look at the science behind the tornadoes from April 2011.

Prayers go out to a co-worker's family. Mary, who I worked with a ton, passed away yesterday, short battle with cancer. She was in her early 50s, and just one of the nicest people I had the pleasure of knowing.
Praying Praying Angel

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Thanks Chuck, I'll check that out. Me and my chase partner are heading out this weekend to chase. The conditions are setting up for a very serious outbreak, especially on Saturday.
Sorry to hear about the loss of your co worker. Prayers for her family.
Well, on with the rest of the week.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,it must be spring the mornings are cool and everything is yellow,and the snots a flying,too much TMI,but so true................ No No....................................

Chuck,sorry for the loss of your co-worker, Prayingprayers for all the family and friends and prayers to you all,have a fine day................ Praying hug Wave........................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Kind of a cool down for a few days here. Makes me want to sleep in. Big Grin

Mouse, I'm hoping to check it out as well, but I'll have to tape it... Pens-Flyers atart tomorrow. I hope the outbreak isn't too damaging - be safe out there.

Hi Mike! Wave You are the TMI guy now. Laughing

Wow, you all read Chuck Morris' thread? Must read. Scary stuff, and not just for him. Prayers for him and his wife.

You all have a great day! Praying

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Where yinz at?

You all have a great day! hug Ice Cream

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Chuck,winds blowing so hard here it's blowing my wifi away it comes and goes got to type fast,ya'll have a fine day and prayers to you all,me I'm fine as a new bottle of grape coolaide, Tonguebet you all thought I was going to say grape juice, I'm stupid.............................

Thats me Chuck old TMI Country,happy to be at ya'll's service,prayers all around and we'll check up when the winds slows down.....................bbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee...................... Praying hug help Wave...............................................................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi gang...wow it is colder than a witches...well.....anyway..trying to get loaded for Charlotte, just not enough hours in the day!

sorry about Mary, Chuck...that's sad.

I had to bug Nicole for my password or well the powers that be...computers broke are no fun..

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Evening all;

Chuck, sorry to hear of your loss. Always hard to lose someone that close.

Hope things are well for everyone. Things here are good. Just had another check up, and everything looks good. Not shrinking, but not growing either, so I'am fine with that. At the same time, a very good friend had a biopsy and the tumor is not cancer, so we are all happy about that.

But, I have done something very bad, and I did it on purpose. I am now using my race trailer for a tool shed/work room. I had to get the stuff out of the living room, and needed a base to work from. I know I have sinned, but it should be over in a few weeks. Maybe someday, I can be forgiven, but I am not holding my breath.

Anyway, gotta go. Tomorrow will be a long one.

Be of Good Cheer!!!

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Chuck, if you taped that show on Nova, you definitely want to watch it. It was very good.
We leave tomorrow morning for central Oklahoma for 3 days of chasing. Saturday looks to be the big day for tornadoes.
Welp, y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Howdy all! Brisk start to the day, but sun is out now, looks nice out there.

Michelle, 1 round at a time, go get 'em!!

Ken, are you saying your hot rod is sitting outside? Nnooooo!!! Good news that nothing is growing, and that your friend's is benign.

Mouse, be safe chasing. I missed the show. I hope Comcast puts it On Demand.

Instead, I was watching the Pens blow their 3-0 lead. DOH!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
chuck;

Oh Hell no. The car is still in the trailer.......covered, padded, and with a tarp seperating it from the front 12 feet of the trailer. Most everything car related is back with the car. I am using the bench, the bench tools, and storage space for working on the yard, new drive way, and permanent shed. Hopefully, a few weeks and I can start working on the trailer repairs, and then, maybe, just maybe, I can play racercar guy.

Hope everyone is doing well

Be of Good Cheer

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!! PRP is opening tomorrow, but I'll be leaning on the fence. BTE has the converter on the bench, so I'm hoping for next week. I may rock the mic a little bit though, and call the gamblers race.

Ken, good man! You have not sinned; you are simply making your trailer multi-purpose. Big Grin

Just texted Michelle, she said she messed up the light on the SG pass, and is going up for the SC hit now. She knows what to do, I have no doubt she'll do it.

You all have a great weekend! Go get this prescription filled:
Ice Cream Ice Cream hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Finally had a little sunshine yesterday so I got a little work done on the hay hauler. Split a seam on the fuel cell when the rear end went bang. Luckily I have a son who is a great welder. All fixed up and back in. Today if it don't rain we'll put the punkin back in and run it through a couple of heat cycles.
Congrats to Michell for gettin into the sunday show at charlotte. Did you see her 11 thou package in rd 2? Go get 'em,Girl.
hug Praying Angel

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Round 4 - Michelle is .013, 8.900!!! Jason Lynch is .010, 8.892, .008 under, Michelle goes to round 5/semis!!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Michelle has it dialed in. Got my fingers crossed. Car

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey gang,wtg Michelle,having puter troubles here,had a better connection this evening,gotta take it to the dr.in morning,hope all is well,prayers all around.................................... Praying Wave...................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Way to go Michelle. Charlotte is definetly Michelles house. Congratulations on a great win.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Had a very good storm chase this past weekend. Saw 9 tornadoes in all. The sad part is that the storm we were chasing, is also the same storm that went up through Wichita and did all the damage. A lot of people chase just to say they saw a tornado, I do it for the science part of them to understand why they do what they do. I know, kind of nerdy.
Well, it's Monday already. Time for another week of work.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing