DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Good luck, Fern. And have fun.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Morni y'all!
Fern I got motormania on watching for you.
Good luck.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Won first round going up for 2nd now. Chuck is here also, he’s up now——

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Old home week.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Chuck got there just in time for the rain delay. I'm watching.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Chuck finally got to go and moving on to 3rd round.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Yay, Fern. On to round 3.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Won another one. Don’t know about Chuck

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Chuck won his after that long rain delay.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I missed Chuck but I saw Fern break in round 3.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Not broke, forgot to put hood pins in and stopped. Be back tomorrow.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Whoops! how did Chuck do? I'm grilling a steak.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin y'all,

Hey Fern, how far did chuck get Friday? I had to give up and eat my dinner. I did another great steak. Good Morning

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Maybe round 3 or 4. I won round 1 today he was in the buy backs. 450 cars first round. Not bad for foot brake and high fuel prices. No cut purse

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Fern did I see a New 4dr Mustang Electric car there running 7.80;s? Eek Cool.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
2nd one I saw this year. They need to enjoy them while they can. I am dead on 7 after .005 red light. Guess I’ll buy back.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern,
Did I hear you in the tower yesterday?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Probably Floyd. I was in there awhile. Raining now. Chuck was announcing when it got wet. We foot breakers have a good time and no cut purse. Had 2 gamblers races that paid $3000 to win. They raised one to $5000 and the other to $4000. Having a good time among friends is priceless. What fuel price?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
So Chuck is done too? I saw you go red in the buy back rd.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The whole dam thing was red. Some times thats the way it goes. I lost 1 by .001, I won one by .001, and I red lighted by.001--and .006 and by .A BUUNCH. Had a real good time. 430 cars first round Fri and 450 Sat. Don't know about Sun as a few left. These guys and gals treat me real good and put up with all of my BS but I am thankful for The whole WFC organization, the crew at Bristol, and all the friends from far and wide who stopped by to say hello. Especially to Amy Combs for feeding me. You get this old it means more. Also thanks to my best friend John Jelich for posting the prize for the best winning and losing packages for the whole weekend---I provided the BS and John was home hauling junk to pay the money--LOL