DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
He sent me a video of it leaving his shop. He said Bye Bye car. It's been fun. Now on to the next chapter. I bet he won't send any of the 40K my way. LOL

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Fern,
The guy that bought my boys Shelby left here yesterday morning and drove 800 miles to Eureka and broke the rear end. The car only had 9500 miles on it. He had it towed to a Ford dealership and they are going to check it out. Stuff happens, huh!

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Morni Y'all,

Can't let this slip off the first page.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Morni Y'all,

Can't let this slip off the first page.

Agreed!

Can’t get my trailer pics to load.. not in a hurry and can’t get excited about racing yet. Things will be really screwed up here for a while. What a f n mess..

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4498 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Rockingham is the only game in town this weekend. $5000-$7500-5000 for $350. Foot brake/no box FREE entry. The place is packed, even parked out in the staging lot. No buy backs, no more time runs. More later.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern,

At least you have something. We have nothing on the horizon out here.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Floyd , WestCoast Hot Rod association next week in Tucson! Two day event with 13 classes plus grudge lane ...

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nick,

It's going to be warm. Good luck.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Go get them Nick---NC and SC seem to be about the only game in town right now. Heard they had over 700 at Rockingham over the weekend and Mooresville was also packed. Lots of people from up North in attendance. My mess is still in pieces so it may not be long. You doin all right Floyd?

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nicck,
Some of the boys up here are talking about caravaning down for the race.
Fern,
Doin ok. Kinda bored right now. Just about all the house improvements have been made, laundry is all done and just got a fresh trim at my groomer yesterday. All spefied up and no place to go.
Dancing Cat

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Floyd I can relate o home improvements. Lets see---New roof, Painted all the wood trim, (brick house) reglazed windows, new oak wood floors in living room, foyer, halls, bathrooms, and living room, New couch, cut down cedar tree I hated, pulled out the hedges in front of the garage, sealed top of car trailer, installed LED lights in garage, took trans and converter out of race car (up in VA), and took motor home to shop for service. Probably miss a couple of things but thats most of it for now I think. Can't do much else as its shut down. Had a trip scheduled to tour historic railroad in WV but they cancelled yesterday and the camp ground we were supposed to stay in is also closed. Looking at going to Knoxville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg TN now.....tired of being cooped up. Can't mow grass as its raining!!!!!! You all stay safe and Good luck Nick

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Damn Fern. I just kept writing checks to the mesicans.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sure wish we had a few of them messican fellers around here.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fwrn,
I'm sure we glad we do. They painted my whole house including window trim, stucco repair, eves, garage, doors and enclosed patio for 6300 bucks. They threw in a shed I have behind the house.
I did buy them some beer for the end of the day.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Sh$t is getting unreal here in Commierfornia. Even here in my small town we are having looters and rioters.
I'm locked and loaded and so are my neighbors. Combined we have enough fire power to hold off an invasion.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Sickening Floyd! Business owners have a right to protect their property! Bass Turds don't have a dam job! Crates and bags of rocks coming in... Somebody is funding this. Dip ****s just now imposing a curfew. They don’t learn! All these d u m b a s s e s need is an excuse!
Just be ready. Super Angry Not in my neighborhood!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4498 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This is a sad situation. Looting and burning is not a "peaceful demonstration'. We have a home in Durham NC and so far things have been minimal there and what little there was is at the North end far from our house. But we feel pretty safe out here in the country. Went to town Sunday just to check and everything there was peaceful. I am now carrying everywhere I go. Out here everything went wrong--lawn tractor has decided to throw off belt every 10 feet, A/C iffy in the Mercedes, and front pump in race car trans is bad. + before all that it rained 5 days straight...Everyone be safe

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
It seems to be concentrating on the east coast and the west coast. I know we are the land of fruits and nuts out here but I don't know what it is about the east. My boy came by and got my coach gun and a box of shells cause their was a big protest scheduled for around his end of town. I live on a cul de sac and we have a plan for our safety. If anybody comes onto our street we just call the neighbor up on the corner and he can pull his motorhome and trailer to block the street in about 2 minutes. All he's got to do is back out of his drive and the street is blocked. Most of the rest of us are fairly well armed and in constant touch with each other. And the neighbor on the corner has a skid steer with a bucket on it. No problem.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Peaceful march is one thing looting is another. All these bums want to do is cause trouble and loot. And somehow it’s all Trumps fault——-including the virus.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
So I spilled some water on the key board on my lap top. Took it to a tech after a couple of days and he broke the screen. Said it was broke when I brought it in. So my boy got me a new an improved lap top. I'm having a h3ll of a time remembering all the log ins for chat boards. I hate change. I got a new smart phone a while back and it took me a week to learn how to answer a call. I had to go to the phone store so they could show me how to do it.
Like I said, I hate change.
Y'all have a gooden. Didn't think of that