DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin people.....

BB workin for da weekends

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Mornin peeps...15 and feels like 5, yeah it's cold here Frown

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn, Folks.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Count me in Big Grin

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everyone

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 170 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Yea,yea,yea,it's a good morning,but I'm COLD,but other than that,I'm good to go,ya'll have at it............ Big Grin....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ET2278
posted Hide Post
Good morning all. Cold here too.

Jim McKelvey

Posts: 681 | Location: Snellville, GA USA | Registered: January 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
we're having a rough day here, I had to tell Madi last night her puppy (at Papaw's house) was hit & died and this morning she found her crab dead...this is the hard part of being a Mom.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hug her for me Michelle,and tell her Uncle Mike said,he loved her and thing will get better,you're so right these are some of the hard parts,of parenting,real though two pets in one day......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
There is "talk" that perhaps "Priceless One Again" may run the Division 7 Lucas Oil race at Firebird this weekend with a Division 6 number on it. Final details have not been completed but it looks like another "Hired Gun" will be driving a Price Clan car! When all is said and done I will post who the driver will be and you can bet the car will be very, very competitive!
Looking forward to getting a call today to finalize everything and until then will just go out in the garden and thin out the radishes! Eyes Big Grin Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. It was in the teens this morning. Bbbrrrr. I'm about done with winter now, and ready for warmer weather. 40 would be a nice little break at this point. Sun is out today at least.

MsFurr, sorry to hear about Madi's pets. I hope she's not too too upset.

Guy, good luck, that would be cool!
Car

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I just got back from eating lunch with her, I gave her a big hug from Uncle Mike. She cried some Chuck, but she's a trooper, give her lemons & she'll make lemonade!
I felt terrible though, the puppy got hit last week, we waited to tell her, and Friday the kids & I picked up PaPaw to go get slicks. When she saw this new puppy my Mom had just found after Babe got hit(beagles, Dad wants to rabbit hunt again Confused) she thought it was Babe, but couldn't believe how blonde she had gotten & how much smaller than her sister she was. The guys at Huggins Tire had funny looks at first too with Madi carrying around a now "boy" puppy named Babe, 6 weeks old but Madi was telling them it was a she and 3 months old. Madi did laughed after I told her last nite when I said, "and one more thing honey, Babe is now a boy"

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
This is way to early to be up,for me,but Mannie(my son)woke up sick about 1:30am,so he's feeling better now,so I'm woke up,so goooood morning guys,hope everybody has a great day.....That Madi's tough,she's my bud...........I like tough............... Cool....................Guy you have a good day,and watch them rolling camaro's................ Wink.................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR hope ya feel better today Mannie

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin people, hump day is here

BB down hill slide now Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Lady's And Gentlemen & All The Ships At Sea... Smile just do it

Posts: 156 | Location: western pa | Registered: July 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn, folks. Gonna be a beutiful day here in Troutville. Should get in the high 50's or 60's.
Mike, I hope Mannie feels better today.

Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mornin y'all! Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning guys, feel better Mannie!

FurrRacing.com

DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
Good Morning DRR

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 170 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post