DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 783
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn to ya'll. Sun shinin here in Troutville this am.
Frozen radish pops????????? I dont think so. You could probably google how to store radishes and find an answer. I dont think radish wine would be good. I have consumed a lot of alcoholic beverages in my time and thats one that I aint heard of. Dont think I would want to wake up the next day after a bottle of that.....

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Think I will pass on the "radish pops" even though they would probably be attractive to look at! Wouuld definitely need to put my teeth in to chew them up! It's supposed to get up to 79-80 here today and I am headed out for the AZ Nationals, more to see old friends than to watch the "dog and pony" show and to look through the vendors and see if there is any new "racing tools" out there that I could use and afford! Sure gonna miss my golf cart not being there! Probably better pick up some bananas on the way home to keep my legs from cramping up when I go to bed tonight! See you all later this evening! I'm stupid Tongue Hum Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
.....Marty set a bottle of radish wine on the shelf,next to the good stuff and when the buds come over and want some of the good stuff,by mistake Wink give that bottle,next time they want be so hard to please..... Busted...J/K...never would I do a friend that way,well maybe one or two... Devil......Guy next time you have cramps in your legs take about a 1/4 of a snuff glass of white vinager,and knock it out,don't sip,turn her up,I don't know for sure if it runs the cramps off,or it taste so bad,you forget about them,but it works for me..... Hum I'm stupid Eyes help Big Grin.......ya'll have a gooden..................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning DRR Folks,hope all is well,snow a little here over night,winds blowing hard this morning,colder than a,well you know Wink....anyway suns a shining bright,so we've got everything but HEAT.. Tongue....OH yea MsFurr,Mannie said Santa had already come again,he looked out and seen all ya'lls toys..... Car.....down here.....hope ya'll made it home safe last night,I hate making trailer lights work......Lee get up ,Roxboro Ban.was last night,with free beer,lots of headaches this morning............breakfast is cooking,get up.....................GREASEYYYYY............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Chris Butcher
posted Hide Post
Good morning all....got about 2 inches f snow on ground here.

Posts: 5116 | Location: Owingsville,Ky | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin people, came home from Vegas last night to this Ohio s h ! t Roll Eyes

BB had shorts and t-shirts on the whole time I was there Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
My legs feel like rubber bands to day after walking and standing all day at the AZ Nationals so will make good use of the Lazy Boy today and watch for results on line while watching the Suns take on the Celtics. Would love it if they can have 4 consecutive games of 140 points but I think that will be difficult to do against the Celtics, especially without having Amar'e to help out! So, everybody just "kick back" today and let the world turn with peace and, hopefully, prosperity in the coming days! Have good 'un! Smile just do it(It will make folks wonder what you are up to!) I'm stupid Hum Tongue Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR folks

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin people, Happy Monday
BB cold, snow.......s h ! t

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Here!

Awww c'mon Mom,, 5 more minutes????

Lee- U had it rite yesterday morn, MH Wink

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning, folks. Cold here. was 19 when I got my old bones outa the bed.
Gotta find something to get into today. Foundation business a bit slow. Think I might get the garage heated and start cleaning the car, get ready for opening day.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
President.....i mean present

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,beeeeeautiful day here in Cana,Va.ifn you like COLD.........it's cool,dang can't get away from it,ya'll have a goodern................... Smile just do it.................................Ms Furr get up.......................I found somemore of the kids toys down here this morning.............. Smile......................

DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 170 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
...... welcome.......to the good morning post,1st time poster,wuh who wuh who wuh whoooo,glad to have you,with that offical title are we in trouble......... Eyes Busted.......J/K...............come on in have some breakfast,I think Ms Furr is cooking........ not worthy welcome........

DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
No one's in trouble.

Thank you for the welcome, I'm here to help.

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 170 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good Mornin... Wink

Posts: 156 | Location: western pa | Registered: July 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Top of the mornin'! Guess it's almost gone for all you easterners but it's just startin' for us! Got an interview today with a historian from Tucson who wants to stop by and learn a little about the history of the AZ pioneer Price family. He is restoring an old jail down in an old "ghost town" near where I was born and raised and I have the lock tp the jail house door! The only way he would ever get that from is with a .44 (cause they don't make a .46) and pry it from my dying hands while my wife beats him over the head with a rollin' pin!
They, apparently, are trying to re-create the old jail in Gleeson, AZ and the old town of Courtland, AZ, both old mining towns east of Tombstone, AZ ("The Town Too Tough To Live"!)
I'm looking forward to the visit! You all have a pleasant day and warm up! It's gonna be 84 here today! That'll make the garden grow! Eyes I'm stupid Hum Smile just do it Cool

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
whew, barely made it in this mornin...sorry Mike nothing but cinammon toast crunch & ice cold sweet skim (it's amazing what you can get use to) milk today! Too busy trying to get some more carb before Rockingham Wink Had a blast tnt'n at the Farm, would've been nice if Madi was slower & I was faster tho...lol
As cold as it is here, I don't think the kids will be needing those toys for a long while, can you say put a heater in the trailer blowin on the engine & it's still only 32 degrees in there???

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR folks Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post