DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,looking like another Hot one here today,90 the high,woohoo Eyes.............I mean what happened to spring,spring from winter to summer,it's all good.......................

Got to get to mowing,ya'll have a large day,and prayers all over the place............................ Praying hug Wave.........................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Rainy start to the day, wish I could have stayed in bed while it rained, but gotta make hay. Mid 80s today, low 80s tomorrow, I just hope it ain't 120 come July.

Mouse, that is awesome. I hope your daughter has a good time and does well.

MIchelle, go get 'em! Yep, new Kirkey seat is about in, rain keeps messing up my paint schedule for the hood.

Hi Mike! Wave Good luck with the Mad Mater. I hope it treats you better this time around.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,looks to be a fine day here in Canaland,chance of thunderstorms,it is spring,going to try and go run Mater tonight,all seems good,gotter running and trans.working this time,so we're going to give him a go................ Car.............................

Chuck,old Mad seems a little more relaxed now than he did a year ago,he's been in time out since he last sit on me............ Tongue..............all is good now................. Big Grin...........................

Good luck in Atlanta Michelle,ya'll have fun they say it's going to be hot down there all weekend........................ Cool..........stay cool..............................

Alright we'll check in,in the morning and prayers all over the place and hope ya'll have a great day................... Praying hug Wave................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Went and hung out at the test and tune last night. When I first started racing, if you had a 12 second street car, you were KING. Now, it's like all the new Mustangs are deep in the 11s, right off the lot. Looking forward to raceday tomorrow, supposed to be a nice day. I'm feeling good!

Mike, I hope Mad is a little less angry, at least in terms of fighting against you, and starts fighting for you. Good luck and have fun.

Michelle, hope the rain doesn't mess with you too much. I see today started with a delay. Go get 'em!!

You all have a great weekend, whatever you're doing. Don't forget your medicine:
Ice Cream hug

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Evenin Y'all!
Went to the mail box today and found my latest issue of natural diiger. What is on the cover but our own Michelle Furr. I hope you all are as proud of her as I am. What a fine bunch of people here on DRR. We stick together and help as much as we can. bow
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,kinda rainy here to start the day,I can't race anyway,Mad's converter is just to loose,had to shift as soon as it launched,so got to change converters this week,oh well it'll be worth it maybe someday.................... Car...........................

Floyd we are a special group here,I had a guy tell me one time not long ago,that he just read the thread everyday,cause he enjoyed us all,and that we really was a caring bunch that seemed to think alot of each other and cared alot for everyone,I thought that was nice of him to say,and I did say Thank you, Big Grin..............and Michelle is doing fine,I'm so proud of that wh@le gang,I've watched them all grow up,mighty proud.................... hug............................

Prayers all over the place and ya'll have a great day................... Praying Wave...............................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Mikey, I 've got a Munsinger 9" convertor that's all fresh, about 4000 stall behind a big block. It was too tight for me. $300.00 +frt.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
For those that aren't following Michelle got by first 2 rds. She's in the show Sunday. Car

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,go gettem Michelle,you're off to a good start for another IM, Big Grin............................

Floyd thanks for the offer,but I have another BB converter I going to try here next week,maybe something to do with the input shaft,got to get it apart and see.........................

Ya'll all have a fine sunday,prayers all around ,we'll see ya'll in the morning I hope............................ Praying hug Wave.......................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
Well, another Monday has shown up. That good and bad I guess. Good, because the end of the world didn't happen. Bad, because we have to go back to work for another week. Oh, well.
Michelle and her family made it back safe, that's good news. Proud of her for making the show on Sunday.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,off to take Mannie to the Dr. this morning for a cold bug,I quess,he says no,I say yes,the fur may fly here in awhile,j/k,ya'll have a great day....................

Prayers all around,see ya'll in a bit............................... Praying Wave...................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi Gang, thanks to you guys for all your thoughts & support this wknd, we had a great time, didn't fall our way Sunday but we'll learn from it & move on Wink

When we got home, we were having one of those moments when everything is going great, everyone happy, unloading, cooking burgers on the grill then it happened...Rick found Ava (Madi's white rabbit, bigger than a house dog) her cage had been turned over and attacked, wood, metal busted, torn apart, white fur everywhere, the back metal cage wall was pulled out 5" ...so very sad, broke the kids hearts. And, Papaw hadn't unhooked Snuggles our 100 lb lab (because she gets scared & goes to school next to us when it storms & we left Thurs before school was out) and she had pulled into a bldg next to her house trying to get away from something? when he got here Sat morn & she is very skittish now...We told the kids we hope Ava got away. But I'm worried about what may have done that. sad day Frown

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I think I needed to come to work to rest. My buddy's converter went on him, so we doubled up the Olds Saturday, and he got to second round, and I got to third. I need to adjust the new Kirkey seat a little bit forward for me to be a little more comfortable.

Floyd, you are dead on with a zero about this bunch. And we always welcome more in!

Hi Mike! Wave Must be a converter bug going around... yours, my buddy's is bad, and another buddy had to swap out before racing Saturday too. I hope Mannie feels better.

Mouse, you are speaking the truth about the good and bad of Mondays. Gotta pay the bills though.

Michelle, you did great again! You were still in when a lot of people were gone! Really sorry to hear about Ava. Do you get coyotes your way? Could that have done it?

You all have a good Monday!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
I've got some rough times coming my way in my little world, and I could use some prayers.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
thanks Chuck, sending prayers Dennis, life is busy & complicated...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,a little rainy here today,Mannie's doing fine,got a little allergy crap going on,now it's my turn again,headache again,going to stay in today and see if tomorrow starts out better,prayers to ya Mouse,and prayers to all.................... Praying Wave......................

Sorry about Ava,Michelle,we had the same thing happen a couple years ago,with one of Mannie's rabbits,hug the kids for me,and tell them Country loves em.............. hug...............................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I will Mike, and glad to hear Mannie is okay, Madi & I picked up some major allergies in Georgia & brought them home with us.

animal control says a dog? I'm having a hard time seeing that & a little worried that it might come back...

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Rainy start to the day here too. It got a little too warm too fast for my preference, so I don't mind a little cooling off. I'm trying to get by with fans before I have to put the AC in the window.

Mouse, you know we're here for you. I hope you sail out of those rough times. Praying

Mike, I hope you and Mannie get through the allergies quick.

Michelle, same for you and Madi on the allergies. I guess it could be a dog, if it was big enough and hungry enough. I just hope it doesn't come back.

You all have a great day!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning gang,
It was the National Open at Sacramento this weekend and we had a race on Saturday & a race on Sunday with a Wally up for grabs on both days. Mark & the Olds were unstoppable both days and we brought home 2 Wallys. We are still laughing about the fact that he won 2 days in a row, that is a first for us. Weather was good, food was good, friends were awesome, pretty much a perfect weekend. Definitely something I needed after the drama of the last couple of months. I'm busier now than I was before, the work is just rolling in and I am slowly getting all my clients on some kind of a schedule.

Michelle sorry to hear about Ava, kinda sounds like Coyotes, but it could have been a big dog. Good job making it to Sunday, you are doing great this year.

Mike, everyone out here is being affected by allergies. At the track this last weekend, you could actually see the pollen built up on the cars after they sat for an hour or so.

Mouse, keeping you in my prayers that everything works out for you.

Chuck, I know what you mean about getting a little too warm too fast. Couple of weeks ago we were in the 60's and today they are calling for a high of 94. Why can't it warm up slowly, so we can get used to it.

Wave Floyd, Christine, WA & everyone I might have missed.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
Thanks for the prayers. I wasn't prepared to deal with the aging parent issue just yet, but it's here and I have to do the best that I can.
Well, it's Humpday, the weekend is getting closer.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing