DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Real good weekend here. Scotty's girlfriend's birthday party Saturday night, followed by some bowling. Met up with an old friend who was in for a visit for breakfast yesterday and bs'd for a couple of hours. That took a lot out of me, so I had to nap a lot yesterday afternoon. Big Grin I did do laundry though. Surprised to come out this morning to 3" of snow, must have happened during my Rip Van Winkle impersonation.

Floyd, we've all been there. At least you go to be out there on the track, and having a good ol time in the pits. Knock that driver rust off, and go get 'em next time. I know there was a bunch of folks out this way watching bangshift's feed.

Michelle, yeah yeah. Split the series, with the winners each getting road wins. We'll see what happens in the ACC tourney. Day by day is all you can do. Keep your head up.

Hi Mike! Wave I might have to use that line, when my buddies start getting cautious on the tree, including me. Just tell 'em, and myself, let er rip tater chip. I hope you're on a good maintenance schedule, and no brass is showing in your oil change. Big Grin

Friend of mine in our group here at work just made our Monday... she announced that she and her husband are expecting their first baby... make that babies.. twins! Good stuff.

I hope you all have something making your day, and have a good 'un.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I've got to call the machine shop today and find out how my heads are coming. I've only got a couple of weeks until our season starts.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,starting out kinda cool this morning posed to be warming up after bit,and then back to the 60's tomorrow.............. Big Grin.....................................

Mouse it almost seems time to race now with these prutty days we're having,what a winter,can't wait for racing season, Car..................................

Good to see ya'll lastnight Michelle,and congrats to little man and team for their win over Mannies team,they flat played good b-ball for kids,racing season is just around the corner,maybe we can hook up at some of the races,and the kids can play,while we are playing can you believe this winter,seems like spring and then winter again................. Hum Smile Smile..................................................

Chuck,back in the day it was wild and fun,Michelle can tell you how much fun we all had bracket racing at the Farm,we laughed all the time at each other,and somehow won some races,we got tons of sayings,one of the best was buybacks are us................ Tongue..............and the dead possum crawl,that I'll explain in person sometime,it's actually a real clean joke................... Laughing ....................................

Prayers all around,and for our MIA's,I know it's a busy time of year for everybody,but I'm a little worried about Christian and the bares,I don't want to have to go to Alaska to check on her,but I will,burrrrr already..................... Praying hug Missing Wave.....................................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Chilly start out there this morning, but we're warming it up here too, high 40s today, 60 tomorrow and Thursday.

Mouse, stepping up with the heads for some ET, or getting a refresh?

Hi Mike! Wave The dead possum crawl... is that when 2 racers don't want to take the stripe? I've seen a number of matches where I know both drivers, and what they usually hold, and what they would add in against each other, so much you'd think someone was going to put it in reverse at the stripe. Big Grin

Prayers out there for our MIA's from the GM DRR thread. I hope they're all doing fine, especially Ken. I'm hoping Christen is skiing in Colorado, and not trapped in a bear cave, or frozen.

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Evenin Y'all!
Yerah, Chuck, we had a good time in the pits. There were 5 of us racin together and we all made mistakes that took us out. We did eat good, though. We went out Thursday and Friday but Saturday night we cooked 20 lds of my special seasoned ribs and 20 lbs of chicken quarters with sauteed mushrooms, bell peppers, baked potatoes, salad, cheese bread, chocolate cake and lots of adult beverages. I don't think anyone went away hungry.
Y'all have a gooden. Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's Humpday already.
Chuck, just a freshen up.
Floyd, sounds like a good time was had by all.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,looking good the next few days,got lots to do,this week has been Dr.appointment week,had to do the dentist thing yesterday and Mannie's Dr.in the afternoon,now today is my Dr. appointment to check on my diabeties,so maybe after all the tune ups,we can get some work done......... Wink.............................

Ya'll all have a great day and prayers all around,and we'll catch up after bit........................... Praying hug Wave.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Man, I want to hang out in Floyd's pit..move east??? I'm dieting & you're making me hungry hug there's plenty of room for your wh0le gang out here!!

That was great seeing all of you Mike, I really needed that...enjoyed our talk. The boys did play good, I think that was Adiayn's teams last game for the season..I can see a huge difference in lil Man's playing since the 1st games. & wow what a shot Mannie made! I had fun cheering for both of them Big Grin Mannie really moves after the ball..he is good at bball as well as football, I think you have an athlete. Those were the days, I've got to dig out some of those pics from our days in our outhouses down on the Farm lol.

Prayers all around...fired the Camaro up earlier this week, I'm wanting to get to the track Wink

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Warming up into the 60s today, sun is out, making the itch worse!

Floyd, maybe nobody in the pits with you went hungry, but you're making all of us hungry! Sounds like some awesome vittles.

Mouse, sounds good. I hope you're in for a good season.

Hi Mike! Wave I hope all the tune ups are good, and they find you a couple extra HP. Big Grin

Michelle, come footin'!! Big Grin The $5k shootout is filling up!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
We're finally getting some rain around here. Looks like the rain might hang around most of the day.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning drr folks,cloudy start to the day,but 69 high,woooohoooo,short britches and t-shirt weather,what a winter................ Hum.......................

Chuck they tried hooking up a NOS kit on me yesterday,but when I hit it I blew a gasket, Eyes Tongue,it's tough to throw more power to a wore out engine........... No No.............but we're hangn so all is good........................................................

Got to tell you the junk car business is like a treasure hunt,Mannie's been wanting a WII,I told him maybe they'll get cheaper and we will get him one,well I bought a 2000 ford taurus sat.and laying in the back seat and floor board and under the seats I found the wh@le WII system,could'nt believe it would be any good but it works good so far,hehehehehe,now I tell him just wait maybe the next junk car mite have some games in it, Tongue.................well have to go pick a game up later today.............. Big Grin...................................

Well ya'll have a wonderful day and prayers out to all my friends,and to our Mia's hope all is well............... Praying hug Wave.................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! My Friday, whew. Been a tough week behind the LMFD. I did go get me some comfort food last night... local real Mexican restaurant, got some chori-queso, and 3 enchiladas, 2 cheese and 1 chicken. Mmmm mmm good!

Hi Mike! Wave Maybe they should have started you with a Sneaky Pete system instead of going to a 150hp jet. Tongue That's good stuff finding the Wii. I played one at my friends. Get the one that has the bowling included. You'll have a blast.

I know Susie is in taxtime crunch, but I saw on another forum some Niners fans were hoping for Peyton Manning to go there. That would be a pretty good fit, I think. He could really make them a Super Bowl contender, like Kurt Warner did for the Cardinals.

I hope all of our MIA's from the GM DRR thread are doing well and having fun. You all have a great day.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning to all my Drr friends,little windy here today,supposed to be a prutty weekend for the Farm swap meet,mite go see whats for sale,never know when you mite find a bargain............... Big Grin.....................

Chuck,I believe my cheater system has done the same thing to me as the nos,I had a bowl of pintos with ham cooked in them before bedtime,and I believe I have blow another gasket, TongueI know TMI No No but man that kind of nos is,well may I say,well I won't say..................... Wink.....................................

Well off to take Mom for some test at the hospitial,got to get her ticker tuned up,say a prayer for Mom,and prayers to all you fine folks,we'll see ya'll afterwhile............................... Praying hug Wave....................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mikey, see what happens when you depend on welfare for some more power? Just put a big block in and you'll have plenty of power. How fast do you want to go? Eyes
Y'all have a gooden! hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,off to a prutty start to the weekend here,going to be near 60 today and near 70 sun.this winter is wild around here.........................

Floyd,like to have a BBC but it makes my butt look to big,I know TMI,hehehe...............I like my 355 or 331 SBC's keeps me light on my feet,and I'm getting to old to go to fast,you know skeerd................... Wink Tongue....................................

Well it's sat.and I'm ready to get some stuff done,prayers out to all my Drr family,see ya'll afterwhile........................ Praying Wave...................................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Been in bed the last couple of days, with a cold or something. Finally starting to feel some what normal.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Remember me??? Sorry I haven't been on. I have been a very busy girl lately. I will soon be starting a new chapter in my life. I sold our home to a great family. Their Mustang will have a nice place to live too. I also will have a nice new home to go to too. Thank you Mr. Deniker!

Miss you guys, sending tons of comfort and smiles! Take care.....

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Ma.........and everyone;

Not much happening here. Been off the chemo for about six weeks now. Waiting for other issues to be resolved. Have an appointment next week, so we will see.

Did manage the cruise and a visit with the grand kids in Georgia. The cruise was "so-so", but had lots of fun (hugs & kisses) in Georgia. The Grand Kids think Gramps is "totally weird", but he lets them eat all the cookies, ice cream, and candy they want, so it's all good.

Right after our next appointment at the VA, we are headed to Colorado to see our other young Grand Kid, and then bring the drag car down. Gonna try running at San Antonio Raceway a bit later. Just might make some high 8 second passes in that piece of junk.

My hands are still a bit numb, which makes typings a slow going adventure. They seem to be getting better, but very slowly.

Nice talking with ya. Hopin' everyone is doing fine and looking good. Today will be a fine day.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good sunday morning friends,looking like a great day here near 70 this afternoon.................. Smile.............................

Hey Ma,real good to see your typing,funny thing about new chapters of life,sometimes they're forced on us and sometimes they are chosing,and then sometimes they are nessicary but you get my meaning,love ya miss ya being around the board,but always thinking of ya and me and Mannie are always saying prayers for you and all our friends.............. hug...........................................

Hey Ken,good to hear from you been wondering how it's been going,grandkids are great spoil them and go home,hope all your treatments and associated problems get better soon and prayers to you and old whats her name, TongueI hope you don't mind me use that saying,for some reason that just hits me funny everytime I think of it,God Bless ya'll and be safe traveling,and have fun racing........... Praying Car....................................

Christina,I sure wish we could hear from you,I hope all is well in the last frontier,prayers sent to you and all our missing friends,and prayers to all our drr family this fine sunday moring................ Praying hug Wave...............................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Another Monday has rolled around.
Spring is trying real hard to show itself here this week. Suppose to be in the mid to upper 70's all week.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing