DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! It's a rainy one here. Supposed to warm up, but, with all this rain, makes me just want to take a nap, fall asleep listening to the rain. I'm glad it's not snow, or it would be a blizzard.

Happy Leap Day! Tongue Also forgot to mention, I don't think anyone did, this thread hit 3 years old a couple weeks ago. That is good stuff.

Hi Mike! Wave I'll have to remember that. Longhorn, Texas Roadhouse, McD's, Arby's, and Wendy's all have sweet tea up here now. It's good, but there's something about having it in the south that makes it taste better. I'd also settle for someone up here selling Red Diamond... that's good stuff. I have to take advantage when I find it, and ask people to bring me some when they come in. Don't worry about the people who don't understand why you stopped FB. Your real friends understand.

WAO, good to see you. I hope all is going good with you. Man, I wish I was going to the Gators, so I could see you, and all the action!

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
We just got the word Fontucky is shut down indefinetly. So we got 1 1/8 mile track in SoCal, that's all.
Bummer!

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
All loaded and hooked up. Put the ice chest in in the morning and boogie to Bakersfield, The March Meet. You can watch on Bangshift.com live.
Y'all have a gooden! I'm going racin!
Car Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Good luck Floyd!
My daughter is doing good. Just a couple day bug of some sort.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning all,glad the little one is feeling better Mouse,Floyd have fun,be safe and good luck........................ Car.................................

73 here today then more rain tomorrow,man this is a krazy winter,prayers to all you fine folks,see ya'll after bit................ Praying hug Wave..................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Kind of a gray and breezy day here, 40s, but supposed to get to 60 tomorrow. No complaints here, it's still been a really warm winter, warmest I can ever remember.

Damn Floyd, that sucks. 1/8th mile is better than no racing, and I'd do it if that's all I had, but I'm a 12 second car... I get my rush from the top end, win or lose. I hope to catch you on Bangshift.

Mouse, glad to hear she's better. How's the knee?

Michelle, Saturday night, at Duke!! Go Duke!

Kinda sad day... the Steelers cut Hines Ward last night. 14 years, 2 Super Bowl wins, a Super Bowl MVP, 1,000 catches, devastating blocker, sure Hall of Famer, and a smile that made everyone else smile. I think he can still play, and wish the Steelers would have worked with him to reduce his contract. The young Steelers receivers are awesome, so there is no doubt Hines would contine to be in a reduced role, but he would still be in black and gold. This reminds me a little of when the Steel Curtain players were approaching their final years.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I'm going to have to stop this crap. 3 Fridays in a row now that I have gone in for overtime.
Chuck, the knee is doing some better. I still have some pain with it, and weather changes really make it talk. I've been excersising the crap out of it, trying to get it ready for racing season. Our first race is on March 31, so I want it to be ready.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,their talking thunder storms today and tonight,me I'm off to collect rent today at one of Dads properties,then back to doing whatever can be done to make a successful friday, Hum Big Grin..........................................

Ya'll have a great friday and even better weekend and well see ya'll afterwhile,prayers all around......................... Praying Wave...............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Nice sunny start to the day, supposed to go to 60 with maybe some rain. Cooling off on the weekend, little bit of a bummer, but I have a heater in the garage. Time to get crack-a-lackin' on the old heap.

Mouse, maybe your knee will be your trick tool for dialing in. Big Grin We're scheduled to start 2 weeks after you, first couple weeks are test n tune with a gamblers race.

Hoping all our MIA's from the GM thread are doing fine out there. You all have a great weekend!

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Chuck,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~UNC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys, missed you all...
day by day...or it's all overwhelming.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
I hope everybody on the east side of the Mississippi River is safe. This line of storms is just simply incredible.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,yea Mouse this weather is crazy,just can't remember a winter like this,prayers to all the folks affected by these storms............... Praying...................

Wind a blowing here like crazy,got to go get three junk cars,and just a soon fight a bunch of mad pi z z ants as mess out in the wind, Eyes,but it is the only time this guys going to be home,so here we go.................... Wink................................

Prayers out to everybody,hope all is good Michelle,hang in there.................... Praying hug Wave..........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Live from Bakersfield, the March Meet.
I hope some of you are watching on bang shift cause we got a lot of cars.
Racing is really tight. Everybody is up on the wheel.
1st qualifier Thursday I ran a 10.666 on the 10.6o index and I was happy. That put me 9th. Second qualifier Friday I ran it a little further and ran 10.622. I clicked it about 1200' and only ran 112. I was tickled to death with that time slip. I got back to the pits and one of the guys said before you start braggin look at this. His slip said 10.606. We went and checked the sheets later and I only moved up one spot. His .606 only got him 4th. Top 4 cars were 10.603, .604, .605 and .606. Really tight racing. Today I gotta run it just a little further and try to move up a little. The track is killer and the weather is great. Car
Y'all have a gooden and hope to see ya on the live report.
Michelle, show me how to cut a light!
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Had to help a buddy get in, he was way to fast on his only pass. I paced him and he stayed right on my door and got in with a 10.725.
B/gas is insane. The bump is 8.620. First 10 cars are from 8.60 to 8.610.
Lots of real tight racing.
Michelle, where is that help with then tree? Big Grin
Y'all have a gooden. I'm goin racin.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Floyd, that sound like fun. Good luck today!
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good sunday morning,a little windy here,supposed to get a mix of snow and rain tomorrow,it is March,you just never know what to expect.............. Banging Head..............................

Floyd,do like I told a friend of mine one time,it was his first time running the heads-up 9.90 class,and he could'nt get good enough light,and he made it down to the eight car rd,he said what do I do,I said do you want me to really tell you,he said yea,I went over and opened his right door and took the low side chip out of his MSD and threw it up in his back glass,and said letter rip tater chip,and he won,it's a little hard on stuff,but hey we're racing not playing tiddle winks, Tongue..................since you don't have a back seat throw your's under the pass.seat..................... Big Grin.........................Good luck bud,and letter rip tater chip......................... Car Cool.............................................

Prayers to all our MIA's and prayers for all our Drr friends............................ Praying hug Wave...........................................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi gang, how about them Heels??? lol Floyd, I got ya, check your messages on fb! Go get 'em!!

Thanks for the prayers guys, means more than you know...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning everybody,getting a little snow this morning Mannie is,well happy no school yet,they are two hrs. late today,on the way to the lab.to get blood work done for wed.appointment,check diabetic levels and other stuff,kinda like changing oil in my truck,reg.maintance............... Big Grin.............................

Ya'll have a great day and prayers all around..................... Praying hug Wave.......................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Back to the real world. 4 days of drag racin and good food and friends. Ah, the highs and lows.
I made a mistake in the first round and I'm still kicking myself for it. I had the other guy covered from the tree on. I actually left on someone in my 2 ton hay hauler. I never saw him all the way down the track and I clicked it a little early and he drove around me. The bad part is I wasn't on a breakout pass. His 70 beat my 71. We all had some driver errors. Jeff went down on the peddle and didn't have his finger on the button, Jim had a very rare late light, Wayne went in deep, Rocky rolled the beams and Glenn gave up the stripe. First race blues.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug