DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 783
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! It's my over center day! Big Grin

Mouse, that's great about Tulsa. I hate to see tracks close, because if they do, chances are too good they won't reopen. I hope you get some good news on the knee today.

WAO, happy birthday!! I hope you have an extra special day.

Floyd, that makes it a little easier, in my mind, knowing the road to the win had to come through me. Also helps he was a nice guy.

Hi Mike! Wave Mannie done with the fooseball?

Thinking of Christine and her family, especially this week. crying hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday !!! Rick's was yesterday, we celebrated tonight, kids cooked & decorated and decided I should make him a peanut butter pie like his Mom did...we all had fun & discovered a new.fav recipe!

What a week tho, pc died-must b something in the air, heading to fl next week, Seaworld & Pri.
Can't wait for Thanksgiving, Madi's fav holiday! Thankful for the best family and great friends...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,prayers all around,and happy b-day WA,see ya'll after bit.................. Praying hug Wave.............................

Chuck,Mannie's fooseball went well,the team was 3and3,so they had fun,they,as a team was better than last year,so next year looks good........................... Big Grin........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! My Friday... and no, I am NOT shopping the day after Thanksgiving.

Happy birthday Rick! Sounds like a great celebration! We'll have to compare PB pie recipes. Mine scores me some points. Big Grin I might text you while you're at PRI. There's a booth I have interest in. I'm bummed I can't get the time off. Friend of mine had an extra ticket.

Today's is Karen's birthday. She updated the CarePage yesterday, and I put it on Bob's thread. We're doing our traditional gathering at a sports bar tonight, and Karen and Bob will be there, along with 15 or so more of us.

I am thankful for every part of my life, and most especially the people in them. That most definitely includes all of you fine folks.
hug hug Praying

And go Niners!!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone. Happy Happy birthday WA. I baked you a cake, but didn't know how to get it to you, so Mark ate it. Wow floyd that was probably one of the most expensive races you've ever been to, but I bet you are enjoying the new ride. Mouse, hope you get good news on your knee. Michelle, wish Rick a Happy Birthday for me. Hey Chuck we are going to start building the. new motor as soon as we get home. We are having a great time with the kids, geting lots of hugs. It is really hard to post using my stinkin phone, hope I don't lose this before I can post. You all have a very Happy Thanksgiving and don't worry about eating to much, just have at and worry later. Hugs & Prayers all around. Praying hug WA here is a special Birthday hug for you. hug Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Thankgiving morning,going to be a good day I do believe,lots to eat and do,like Thankgiving because it's a day to give thanks but also to catch up on all things that you left laying around for a while,like my camper cleaning day has been put off for a month or three,so it took alittle extra time this morning,something like 30 minutes,lol,ok time for a break,prayers all around,and ya'll have a wonderful day.......................... Praying hug Wave................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I give thanks to God for all the wonderfull friends and family I have in this world. I am truly blessed.
I'll try to repay some of it by fixing my world famous prime rib today at my son's house and share it with the family.
Everyone have a wonderfull day.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving my friends.
I hope you all have a wonderful day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,prutty around here for the next couple days,hope everybody had fun Thanksgiving day and did'nt over eat,lol,prayer to all and have a great day..........................................

DRR Trophy
Picture of kill the bottom
posted Hide Post
Big Grin GOOD MORNING to all!!!!! You know when you ate to much food when....Your the only one in the kitchen and everyone else is playin cards in the other rooms and your going to each bowl and eatting bites at of all of them with the spoons your suppost to be using to put on your plate lol!!! Going to BG and seeing if i have any luck goign to be pretty and clear! Everyone have a good weekend and be safe!

Posts: 12 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kill the bottom:
Big Grin GOOD MORNING to all!!!!! You know when you ate to much food when....Your the only one in the kitchen and everyone else is playin cards in the other rooms and your going to each bowl and eatting bites at of all of them with the spoons your suppost to be using to put on your plate lol!!! Going to BG and seeing if i have any luck goign to be pretty and clear! Everyone have a good weekend and be safe!
..................KTB would that be seconds or fifths,lol................have fun and gettcha some W's.........................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving. I know we did here at "The House of Mouse".
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all!! I'm hanging in the best way I know how.

Happy belated Birthday Hot Legs!!

Love you guys!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Hope everyone had a grand Thanksgiving. We certainly did. We had our Grandaughter down for about a week. She had a great time. Saw Porpoise playing in a ships bow wake, found 26 hermit crabs, and spent every available moment in our pool. She has two modes. In the pool, and planning on going to the pool. Anyway, we all had a great time and a wonderful T day. Gonna miss that little brat.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good sat.morning,going to be another nice day,then maybe start raining by tomorrow night,then wet and cold for the next couple of days,so no plowing for one week,this weather update,brought to you by Doe Run Farms,Ararat Va. Why is your farm called Doe Run,because if we catch you eating our crops,Doe you better run(for anyone that don't know a Doe is a female deer)lol,and most of the time they run fast.............................. Hum Eyes Wink Big Grin.......................................

Went to Dr. yesterday over my big bad hurting big toe,looks like infection has set in again,the dr. sent a sample off to check it for bone infection,so we will know mon.
Good news lost 16lbs.working this fall at little sis(Doe Run Farms)even Mike trys to run,it's good to move around,ifn I did't have this bad leg and foot and toe,I'd be a bad man,lol Tongue.....................
My saying on this matter is Quote,I'm hell when I'm well,but I'm sick alot.................. Eyes Laughing .........................................

Prayer to you all and have a great weekend............................... Praying hug Wave.................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I can't believe it's Saturday morning already. I gotta go back to work in 3 days. Damn! Eyes
A bit chilly out here but nuthin I can't handle. If I get my lazy butt oughta the chair today I might get the race truck off the trailer and up on jack stands. I just backed it into the garage and dropped it when I got home.
Y'all have a gooden and hug to all the ladies. Michelle, don't forget to go see Marty at PRI for that piece of leftover prime rib he will have in his brief case. Ice Cream
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone.
I spent the day yesterday watching college football, and it appears that, that is what I'm going to do today also.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good sunday morning gang,prayers all around and have a fine day to all..................... Praying hug Wave..............................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Remembering Christine and her family, my friends, today. Can't believe it's been 2 years (today) since Mark passed. Prayers for them all.

Praying Praying Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning guys and gals,looking like a little wet to the start of the week,and a little cooler,but alls good here in the junk capitial of Cana,Va.lol...............................

Prayers to you and your family MaB,love you guys,my dad's been gone three years as of last tues.the 22 of nov.unbelieveable,feels like yesterday............. Praying hug..................................

Missing all the folks that has affected our little thread here,lots of love and wisdom was gathered from all of them in one way or another,from the youngest to the oldest,I personally think this is a special place the GM thread has spread lots of love and prayers for all of us,God Bless all my friends................prayers to all you folks..................... Praying hug Wave.....................................