DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,hope Mouse's knee surgery is going good,prayers to Susie and Mark on their trip to Tenn.and to all the folks down in N.C.that had storm damage lastnight,may God fill their needs today..................... Praying hug Wave..............................

One more request,need a prayer said for me and my family,so many issues that I don't what to do with,so need your prayers,thanks friends....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
rise and shine ,ya'll! prayers out to ya mike!. maybe try to remember that God is still on the throne!,while your trying to figure it out, He has already worked it out!..He knows what He is doin' . hope yer good mouse.
Wavefloyd
Wavechuck
Wavems.michelle
Wavenicole
Waveken
Wave434
Wavepeepers
you and mark enjoy yer time and stay safe,susie Big Grin Shamrock Wave
i'm cuttin' outta here on fri. to send a few days on the waterfront in daytona with some .....uuuuuummm lets say "interesting" company.! ya'll enjoy your day !...Allen111

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Surgery went well. Now it's just more healing time.
Hope you guys are all doing well.
Mike, prayers for you and your family.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,good to hear Mouse,just take it easy,prayers sent for a full recovery..................... Praying.......................

WO,my friend,sometimes you miss the wh@le point don't you friend,let me give you a little pass through,without sounding harsh,my friend,you better know I know whose in charge,and when I was 10yrs.old,I gave my heart and soul to Jesus Christ,and at that point,I pretty much knowed who he was and that he was in charge,and then in 1993,I felt the calling to become a preacher,and as they say the rest is history,not perfect,but saved and working hard to do the best I can,so yes I know who is in charge,my friend.
And if you know alot about what God says,my friend,you will know also that he says to lift each other up in prayer,and my friend,thats what has always been so great about the Good Morning thread,and if I have rubbed you wrong in some way friend,please forgive me,but be assured that I know who is in charge,saw what you said lastnight,and did'nt respond because I wanted to sleep on it,so take what I say with love and thought,because friend I take everything I do for my Savior Jesus Christ,mighty serious,no hard feelings friend,just wanted to say what I felt needed to be said,right here,so everyone of our friend could know what I meant......................God Bless you WAO,and I really pray that you don't misunderstand,what I am saying....................................

Ok,prayer to you all and I hope my honesty does'nt turn anyone away................ Praying hug Wave.............................

Hey Chuck,you and Floyd out racing somers,ya'll be good,now ya hear................. Wink.................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin, ya'll!...today is a good day, ...headin over to daytona for a few days for a new perspective!..

o.k. mike!...no wrong rubbin' here ole friend!..please know my reply had no underlying meaning. maybe i missed some replies above that got by me , but at any rate, you'll never find me questioning or criticizing any mans relationship with God.

ya know ,sometimes it's hard up in here cause we can't hear tone of voice, expressions,ect... all of my words were simply general encouragement stuff i walk around sayin' regular!....b.t.w. ...i am in yer corner! Wink

floyd,mouse,chuck,nicole,michelle,434,and all else...have a great day and weekend!

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
......got - ya susie!... I rule

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning and Happy Friday to everyone.
I saw that there is suppose to be a press conference at noon today with a couple of local racers, and a local city chamber of commerce, about the leasing of Tulsa Raceway Park. Hopefully, this means that the track won't be shut down just yet, and we will have a place to race for a few more years. That would be great.
Y'all have a great day and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,hope the race track issues work out for you Mouse and the knee gets better,prayers sent..................... Praying.....................

Prayers out to the rest of my friends and hope ya'll have a great weekend,WO,sometimes we don't need tones of voices,we just need to read what we type,lol,I'm good,have fun with whatever you are doing this weekend,and I quess you rule,lol..................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,wonder if it's bad for you to talk to yourself on the puter,maybe,lol,.......................

Hope everyone is ok and prayers out if you ain't or is,lol.................... Praying hug Wave.................................

This falls in the what was I thinking thing,we're headed to a Toy Show in Geensboro this morning with MHR,6weeks till christmas and Mannie is coming with us........................ Hum I'm stupid Big Grin.......................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Morning Mike...........and All;

Well, just a few hours now until I pick up our Grandaughter at the airport. She'll be bringing her parents with, but we can deal with that. She should keep up busy for the week, but we will have a few days to recover, so things should be ok.

Other than Kylie being here, not much happening.

Hope everyone is well and has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Anyone have ANYTHING left over, I am available.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning drr,Ken,sounds like like you and whats her name has plans for thanksgiving,lol,sounds like fun................. Big Grin....................

Bout to finish up tater boxing,it ain't what it sounds like,gradem and salem,I've got so used to being in the tater barn everyday,I ain't sure I remember how to race or even drive a tractor,for that matter................ Eyes Wink.................

Well prayers to all you guys and gals and hope you have a fine day and week............................... Praying hug Wave.................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Brrrrr, it's cold out here.
Got back late last nite from the SCSN races in Vegas. Interesting weekend. Left Friday morning for the 4 hour drive to Vegas. Didn't get there till 7:00 Friday nite. The old tow truck decided about an hour and a half into the trip it was done. Finally got towed to a local chevy dealership for repairs. They was extensive so we opted for a new truck. It was time and I wanted a new diesel. Most expensive drag race I ever went to.
Got down to rd 3 and went dead on with a 2. Damn dragster with his cross over box caught me by about 2 feet. One rd short of the money.
Y'all have a gooden. hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Back to the grind for me, after having last week off. Not as productive as I wanted to be, but I did sleep a lot. Big Grin

Racing ended for me last Saturday at PRP. Headwind and warmer temps than I was expecting only let me get to 12.08. The 11s will have to wait for the spring. Went to Mason Dixon yesterday with my buddy Rich to watch and take pics. Our friend Mike, Kimmy's boyfriend, made it to the semi's in Pro, and the split, when the rain came in. Some cool rides down there.

Hi Mike! Wave I can use that sweet tea now please. Big Grin Sleep

Floyd, you sure did have an expensive race. But, you were racing, and you made that piperack work for the W.

Mouse, hope you have good news on your knee and local track.

Susie, hope you had a safe trip and are dishing out those hugs. Steeler Nation will be HUGE Niner fans this Thursday!! Big Grin

Ken, sounds like you have a good week lined up. I can't wait for my momma's cookin'. We have few leftovers... nothing past Friday.

Paul, good to see you stopping bye. I have to stop in on ROP and catch up.

WAO, hope Daytona was good to you.

Michelle, Nicole, Christine, lurkers, you all have a great day.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Hey all.
We have real good news about the track. The city of Owasso, Ok and a couple of local racers teamed up and got a lease for the track for the next few years. That's very exciting news for all of us around here.
There's a post about it on the front page somewhere if you want to read more about it.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin' mike,floyd,chuck,michelle,nicole,ken.mouse,434,and all else!..hope ya'lls day is the bestest and all is well. i've set myself up lite today so i can gracefully turn 52 yrs. old today!..lol...
Wink susie!...ya'll be blessed!..Allen111
and be careful how you talk about dragsters floyd!.....lol

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Happy Birthday WA. Next time I'll know about that cross talk thing.
It was close Chuck, maybe 2 ft. He went on to win the event. He was down from Edmonton so he made his trip worthwhile. Nice guy, about my age. We met before the round and he said, looks like us youngins get to play.
hug to all the ladies. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,prayers to you all,and have a good day................. Praying hug Wave............................

Amen on the sweet tea Chuck,and Floyd now you can come see us in that new truck......................... Big Grin..............................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Got my post-op Dr appt later this morning. Guess we'll find out just what's up with this knee.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
thanks for the birthday wishes mr.floyd! Big Grin