DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 783
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
dang, i'm up early this morn.!.....i'm like (whats up with this?)- this aint like me .lol. well it's the 1st. monday of the week so maybe i;ll get an early start. i wish a good week to all my friends ,this weather makes it good for workin'...what?...no such weather!..lol...i've plenty to do so thats a good thing. i;m blessed and highly favored. hope weekend was great for all the prayers for all ya;ll have been submitted and are currently being answered! everyone make the most of the day and get out there and act like somebody!
btw: there's plenty of time for the woman floyd, check your priorities will ya?..lol.

hey susie I rule

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone, its a great day to be alive. Time to fire up the wood stoves. Just a little cold here this morning. Well yesterday was the last race day for me and ended on a good note.Well off to work now.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Monday's here again, and off to work we go.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning my friends,good weekend all the way around,good working weather,was ask the question are you going to race anymore this year,and I said when my promise is fullfilled I will,I'm kinda one of them ride for the brand kinda guys,when I say I'll getter done,consider it done,ifn I don't fall out,and hopefully I want do that,anyway want be long now,taters will be done and turning ground time will be next,so hopefully I'm closer to a little winter R&R.................... Big Grin.............................

Prayer going out to all my friends and especially all my enemies this morning,and hopefully you all will have the bestest day know to mankind................. Praying hug Wave...................................

Hey Chuck,Mannie was naming his favorite fooseball teams yesternight,and said Dad whats the name of the team that lives around here,so I named off the ones around here state wise and he said no Dad,Chucks team,I said Steelers,yea Dad,they live here,so I said yea, Wink..........The puter,puts all things here............................ Eyes Tongue................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I got another do nuthin day planned for today. I'm gettin good at this semi retired stuff. I didn't even get my laundry done yesterday cause I knew I had today to finish. I got in a couple of good naps durin the nascrap race, though.
Y'all have a gooden. hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday again. Short week for me though, Norwalk's Halloween Classic Thursday-Sunday for me.

Hi Mike! Wave I could see Mannie wanting the lion to add to the collection. That's great, the puter does put all things "here". Good win for the Steelers yesterday too. I think Mike Wallace may be faster than The Flash.

Paul, good to see you stopping by. Nice to hear about a strong end to the season. I'm going to take my swing at the gremlin trophy at Norwalk, and maybe get a turkey at Mason Dixon next month.

Floyd, naps are good. I did that myself before the Steelers came on. Can't bring myself to watch crapcar though.

Mouse, WAO, Susie, Christine, Michelle, Rooster, everyone, have a good 'un!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang!!!

It has been a long week with the Million... Scott went and the weekend was not bad ~ if you call blowing up a motor not bad Confused Schmidts will get it fix and us back on the track Smile

Well off to work lol!!!

have a fabulous Monday!!

Praying hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
We got Monday out of the way, now on with the rest of the week.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,sorry to hear about the motor Nicole,hazards of racing I know but sucks........... Frown....................

Chuck if crapcar gets anymore boring I'm going to start taking naps with Floyd,you know sunday I went to the farm to box up some potatoes,and it was alot more exciting listing on the tractor radio,the MRN guys keep it going,knowing it is boring........... boring......................

Well prayers all around,and Floyd hows about warshing some of my clothes while your at it,had to go to the dollar general yesterday after delievering some taters to the farmers mkt.and by me some socks,ran out,they where all in the dirty clothes bag,thats where I keep my dirty clothes................ Wink Big Grin...........
By everybody.............. Praying hug Wave......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
good morning gang...we must be getting old, drove to a Dr's appt yesterday in Nc that is today..jeez.

Sorry about the engine Nicole, the million is one of those races I'd like to do but thats a lot of mulah.... the busted drive shaft made the decision for us this year. Kids are excited to go to Farm this wknd for the jr/halloween fun..just hard to get it done lately, appreciate the prayers.

prayers all around, to each of you!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Sorry to hear about the engine, Nicole. Sorry about your Cards, too. I'm enjoying how close the games are. Just a good series.

Hi Mike! Wave What's up with the Mad Mater, now that we're in the cool part of the year?

Michelle, I hear you about the entry fee for the Million. Besides, who wants to be around that many dragst.... uh, um, never mind. Tongue Big Grin

You all have a good 'un!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I hear ya Chuck, I'm excited about the door car race at piedmont in a couple of weeks...love driving the Camaro Big Grin

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning my friends and neighbors,Chuck,Mannie ask about Mater the other day he said Dad,when are we going to race Mater again,and I said when we get little sis's taters up,and he said when will that be,and I said next fall,lol..........It'll quit raining one day,and we'll get done I hope,and then me and Mannie and the Mad Mater will getter done.................. Car......................

Michelle,ya'll have fun at the Farm,I'm not sure if we will get to come or not,got to get this tater crop in,ifn it don't rain,and ifn it rains well you know the rest of the story,lol,ya'll have fun and be safe ,and hope Ricks feeling ok............praying for him................ Praying.......................

Floyd,where are you,I need my clothes,the delivery service from out that way is slow,little sis,said don't come to the tater patch in my red long johns nomore with short britches over them,I don't know why,I'm styling and profliling,always in the know in Country style clothing.............. Rolling.........................

OK,Mouse,Nicole,Christen,Ken,WA,Susie,and all the drop enders from time to time,ya'll have a great day and prayers to you all....................... Praying hug Wave...........................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day for some, Friday for me! Big Grin Leave for Norwalk tomorrow afternoon, time trial Friday and in the no box gambler Friday night, Sportsman for the weekend. I really want the gremlin trophy! That's up there with an Ironman!

Michelle, I just like teasing all you swingset drivers. Big Grin I do it to Scotty too. I really like teasing him, because the only time we ran, Cutlass against his dragster, I whacked him good. I hope Rick is doing well.

Hi Mike! Wave I hope you get those taters up and Mad Mater back on the track. I could just see you in the long johns and shorts, and rolling them up. Kinda like the reverse of the woman wearing a strapless shirt, but not a strapless bra. Tongue

You all have a great rest of the week and weekend!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mikey, no tickee, no laundly. Lon johns and shorts? I'm going to have to drink to get that image out of my mind.
Chuck, you see that all the time in walmart.
hug to all the ladies.
Praying hug Angel

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Beautiful day here in Northern Cali, though a bit cold. Fall is definitely here and I am glad to see it. Well, 3 weeks from today we will be leaving on a jet plane for Tennessee. I am getting very excited, can't wait to see my beautiful daughter and son-in-law again. A year in between visits is way too long for this mama.

Chuck, good luck this weekend, get that oldsmobubble in the winners circle. We are going to start working on the new motor when we get back from Tennessee. Mike aka Mr. Tater hope you will be done with the taters soon so you can take Mater racing.

Michelle, loved the picture of Lil Man, he is so cute.

You all have a great day and hugs & prayers all around. hug Praying

Hey WA here's a special hug just for you. hug

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Going to go into work for just a few hours this morning, only because i left at noon Wed. for a dr appt.
Y'all have a great day, and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,missed yesterday,puter shut down and would'nt come back on,so I had to leave,then lastnight it came right back on,puters who know, Confused........................

Prayers out to everybody and hopefully the rain will hold off for another day or two,need five more dry day to get the taters done and in the barn,so God knows best,but my vote goes for getting done............... Praying hug Wave.............................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hey ya'll ..i'll be in here soon and run my jibbs!..... Wavesusie!

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post