DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
That sounds good, Ken. But I don't know about stayin in Texas. I've heard said there ain't nothin there but steers and queers but what domI know. LOL Big Grin Rolling

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
MOOOO!!

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
T.G.I.F. They wanted us to work, but I had a case of anal glaucoma this morning. Just couldn't see my a$$ going to work. Plus I have a Dr appointment that I had forgotten about.
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,cannot believe I missed my special day of the month yesterday,the 13 is and has always been my special day of the month,ok it's offical I'm slowing down on this work thing,it made me miss my special day and I even forgot to post on my favorite website in the wh@le world,so it's done,gotta slow it up................. Tongue...................

Mannie's team lost their second game lastnight,they were keying on Mannie big time,the longest run was about 25 yds.but he was giving them all they wanted on defense,I'd hollar get me the ball Mannie,and he'd be on it like stink on ****,well you get the picture,he was taking some hits,but he was giving them back big time,the team is 3 and 2,not to bad for a team that has to play both ways,we have 15 players all together,and the other teams has 35 or more,but our guys play with heart and soul,love these little dudes,so proud of them and Mannie............... hug..............................

Ken sounds like a plan,as long as racing is in the program all is good............. Car....................

Chuck,to take a line from a old Hank song,I'd like to spit some beach-nut in that dudes eye and shoot him with my old 45,cause a COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE........................ Mad..................not enough good guys left,plenty of bums and scum bags,we gotta get our numbers turned around.................. censored..........................

Good luck Michelle,ya'll be safe and have fun,you only need brake when you turn left,keepem staight, Wink Big Grin................and tell the kids Uncle Mike said hi,and he and Mannie loves em............ hug...........................

Ok,prayers all around and God Bless our Police Officers and their families for the job they do keeping us safe and for keeping us staight................. Praying hug.............................

Oh Floyd hug to ya pal................. Smile........................................

Christine ,Nicole,WA,Mouse,Susie,Cashflow,and to all that check in from time to time,here's to ya'll.............. hug......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Loaded up and getting ready to head out the last bracket race ever at Tulsa Raceway Park.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good sunday morning my friends,beeeeautiful day here in Cana,OMG Va.good day to rest and enjoy some wonderful fall weather,missed yesterday,first day in a while,I did'nt even turn the puter on,as I said before,I've got to slow this work thing down.
Getting closer everyday to getting done with pumpkin season,now to get the taters done and all will be good.............. Wink........................

Prayers to all and have a wonderful day,God Bless Ya'll.................. Praying hug Wave....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone. It's a great day in 49er land. We just beat the Lions in a nail biter right down to the end. I was pacing around the living room during the last minute of play. It is so great to have something to cheer about finally. The last few years have been really dismal for Niner fans.

Sorry they are closing your track Mouse, I hope you have a great day of racing. Hey Mike, they are harvesting taters & pumpkins here in Lodi too along with the wine grapes of course.

You all have a wonderful and relaxing weekend.
Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Monday,Monday,Monday,good morning,ifn you did'nt know already it's Monday all day, Big Grin...............and to think I almost did'nt have a plan for Monday,back to the harvest,woooooohoooooooo..................

Prayers to you all my very special bunch of friends,check in afterwhile.............. Praying hug Wave........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I'm back in the real world after a good weekend of racing. I didn't do very good, lost in the first round by .0034, one of my buddies went to the final in NE2 and another one won NE3. We had a good time though. Real good food, some good libations and a lot of good people.
Was real sorry to hear about Dan Weldon. God bless him and his family.
Y'all have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug
Wonder how Michelle did. Better go to drag race cetraln and check.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hey ya'll just jumped in here real quick to let ya'll know i'm still vertical and startin' off a huge week! prayers out to everyone as always and i'll be in to fill ya'll in real soon ....i'm runnin' like a chicken today!. later!...

Wavesusie Wink

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good evening gang.
My final race didn't go as planned. My knee tried to lock up on me during my 2 time trials. Since I had my son with me, I figured I just better load it up, rather chance him seeing something bad happen if it did lock up on me.
I had a Dr appointment Friday, and he didn't like the way my knee sounded and felt, so I have an MRI scheduled for Thursday afternoon. Just doesn't seem like I can catch a break with this.
Y'all have a good evening and we'll talk to you later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Sometimes, a guy just has to strut.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
He should be proudn to strut.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Good picture Chuck.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,Chuck that walk reminds me of the caption with the pic.that says Just keep on truckin..........lol...........I'd strut too,she prutty...........good picture............ Smile......................oh and you clean up nice...........just saying............. Big Grin..................

Got done with the pumpkins yesternight(MT)now on to the taters,ifn the rain will stop for awhile,I will get them done,if the crew will stay with me,I'll work allnight,but seems they get tried and want to quit at 5pm,I'm doing the hard work,I don't see why they get tried,my work is a thinking thing,now that'll get you tried........... Hum Tongue................................

Allright lets getter done folks,ya'll have a wonderful funner day,and prayers to all you guys and gals,and to Dan Weldon's family and friends,so sad................. Praying hug Wave...............................

Mouse hope all that knee stuff works out for ya,I know the problems with it is a bomber............................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Back to the real world for me too now. Thought you all would get a kick out of the pic. I do like being in a tux, because it means a happy occasion, and because, well, I just look damn good in one. The wedding was for my buddy and Brother Mikey and his lovely Amber. Pics of them are on the thread I started (Congratulations Balaska347)

Shoot Mouse, sorry to hear your race day didn't go the way you planned, and sorry to hear your knee is acting up. I hope the MRI shows something they can fix and get you back to normal.

Michelle, how was VMP? Looked like some super tough racing all weekend. I'm thrilled for Phillbilly becoming the Stock champeen. My friend Bubba did good in the Super Summit no box, making it to the semis.

Hi Mike! Wave Wow only 15 players on the team. Those kids sure are getting their workout! Great that Mannie is enjoying it all.

Susie, where did Jim Tomsula end up? I went to high school with him for a year.

Floyd, glad to hear you had a good time. I have the same philosphy... eat well and be with good people, racing is what it is.

WAO, good know you're still runnin'!

Officer Kotecki was laid to rest yesterday. 4,000 mourners, with police officers from all over, 6 mile long parade to his burial site, with their lights and sirens on, as per his wishes. He wanted everyone to know he was there. As Mike said, prayers for all those officers and their families.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
good morning gang !!! wow, lookin good Chuck, very handsome!! sorry Mouse, Floyd...hi Susie, Allen... I told the kids..they said to tell Uncle Mike & Mannie to plan on being at the Farm end of the month Wink

sorry about Officer Kotecki and Wheldon...very sad..

VMP started out bad & went worse but since I try to not say anything if it's not something nice I'll not say anything about anything...of course, Rick, the kids & I had a great time together...we always do...even if we were parked in the next state next to the et booth so not much socializing or knowing what was going on except when we checked out a few et slips lol. We broke the driveshaft on the dragster on the line 2nd qual pass, or I should say blew it into smytherines..and no one had a 4 in housing/shaft but Rick didn't feel like fixing it anyway (got MRI results back, seeing neuro next week, prayers appreciated) made it to 2nd round in the Camaro where I flinched & thought I missed it but didn't & gave up the stripe when I could've took it but hey..we are still in the clouds...still haven't got our ND yet tho when we go the mailbox, but dang these little slips of paper they're sending with numbers on them sure are nice Wink

It's a bEEutiful day, hear it's one of the last for a while..so enjoy if the sun is shining at your house!!

oh congrats Brandon...always give her the biggest cookie Wink

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Hey gang, we are back the kids back in school and trying to get caught up....

Scott leaves for the Million tonight.. So I will look back and read what all I missed when I can't sleep while he is gone boring

Hope everyone is doing alright, we had a super great time, this was the first real (non-racing) vacation we have taken.

Nice picture Chuck love it!!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Sorry Nicole, I missed you...great vacation pix!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Michelle, I got 2 ND's yesterday. What a nice write up about S/C. I'm proud of ya!
Y'all have a gooden. I've got to catch up on work. A lot piles up when I only work 3 days a week. Big Grin
hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel