DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good morning! Sad day today. I went to a friend of ours funeral mass. Fred Fauth, whom Mark worked for when he was a teenager passed away. God Speed Fred!

Please say extra prayers for one of our racing families. Kimmy Whalen-Murdock's son J.J is in Children's Hospital with yet another bout of p-amonia! J.J just turned 1 year old. I know we have the best prayer warriors! Thanks guys! Praying

Bob J...I hope today finds you in good spirits and praying for strength and healing for you! Just make sure you wash every little thing!! LOL Angel Praying

Chuck, had a great time at the banquet! Isn't cool auctioning off the BG carb that you won, to help with Nikki's playground! I just love our racing family! And, the kids took me out for a night cap too! Bad kids corrupting their Mommy!! I love it!! They are on me hard about racing this year, but we shall see. I have to make sure financially first, just the way Mark and I did it for so many years! Car looks great!! What color you going to paint it????

Michelle, hope all is well with you and your family! Can't wait to see you!!!!! hug

Floyd sorry if I upset you on FB, please know that was not my intention!!Have fun racing this weekend!! So jealous!!! Car

Guy, are you behaving?? Still going to the doctor and listening to what he/she says? I know your still chasing those nurses!! I rule

Speaking of nurses, I am exploring how I can get back to school for nursing, nurses aid or an EMT. So wish me luck!! Confused

Okay, gotta get those income taxes done!! YUCKY!!

Mike, sending you prayers so your tooth will quit hurting you! Stay warm!! Ummm, wonder what the tooth fairy will leave you??? I know have some ice-cream, it will take that pain away!! OUCH!! Ice Cream

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang!! I sure miss my DRR family Frown

So I have decided that I am caught up enough to come back again . . . . the rest will come with time boring (I hope)

I hope everyone is doing good!!

Christine I am wishing you luck on your school adventures. . keep us updated.

It is still not warm here but at least no more snow!!!

Well hugs and prayers to all of you!!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Guy, I don't charge for autographs, might have to pay extra income tax. I sign t-shirts and depending on who's wearing them, I might pay. Big Grin

Christine, it was just one of those moments that come up every once in a while. You know what I mean.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
hug hug Angel Angel......Floyd!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all...Tipsy Tuesday at it's best..

BB have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Good mornin all Wave hope this Tuesday finds everyone in good sprits.
I may venture outside today again, and maybe go to breakfast.

See yáll later....have a great day..... Smile

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Monday is out of the way, surely the rest of the week will be better.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,positive thoughts only today,I need a positive day,no matter how it goes,I let you know how it works out......... Praying......................

WaveHey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!
Tooth filling better today,1st.positive thought............. Smile......................

Well ya'll have at it this day and have a gooden,(second positive thought) Ice Cream.......and prayers all around,when I pray everybody prays (third positive thought) it's good for the soul,and prayers for Kimmy's little baby,God Bless............. hug Praying..............

Ok,I leave you all (ya'll Wink) with one final positive thought,may you day be sunny,even though it's cloudy outside,may you have sunshine from your heart and let it shine for the world to see................. Cool...................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Bob, don't forget to take a rake with you when you go outside. Might as well rake some leaves, no sence wastin a walk. LOL

Mike, quit screwin around and get that tooth yanked. If I was back there I'd do it myself with my pocket tool set.

Everybody have a gooden. One more day then off to Bakersfield. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL!!

Hope everyone has a good and positive Wink day today.

Got lots to do Scott leaves for Idaho in the AM. . . .

Hugs and Prayers to all!!!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! You want to know how much your positive thinking did? JJ went home yesterday. And, he gave his mom a kiss for the first time. That's some good stuff for a Tuesday.

Bob, you should have ventured down Mike's, he woulda put some coffee on and made up some good breakfast. Big Grin

Sorry to hear about Fred, Christine. Pretty cool stuff that the kids took you out for night caps! I know there wasn't just one! Big Grin I think you should race too, doesn't matter what class, just race! It's a family reunion every week. My car will be rattle canned on the quarters some kind of blue just so it doesn't stand out so much. Maybe next off season I can do a real paint job. Talk to Mikey about nursing... he did a 2 year program to get his RN, and works at Mon Valley now.

Hi Mike! Wave

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Good news this morning! After going through a big hassle with United of Omaha over being my Medicare supplement coverage and providing them with two years of doctor's records, they have accepted me into their plan effective April 1! May not sound like a big deal to many folks but it reduces my premium from $190 to $128 per month which will allow me to do a little racing perhaps! Ma Brewer and Ms. Furr, today is Los Dos Molinos day so will try and fertilize your fields on Farmville because the smell of my fertilizer after lunch might keep folks off their farms for a couple of days! Hope this week is going well for everyone and gets better as the week rolls on! Eyes No No censored Laughing Wink Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning, well afternoon gang...snowing again, kids getting out of school early, Rick stayed at other Uncle Mikes last night, they got the roll bar in the Camaro, mounting the chute & stuff today, still have the sheet metal, windows to go..can't wait! Good stuff Chuck! Sorry Ma. B safe Scott. I need a house Guy & Ma, one of these days I may take the time to really figure out farmville...life is so busy!
Mike we had a great meal at Lonestar last night, wish you & Mannie could have met me & the kids! One day left until I can enter my very first nhra nat'l event, looking doable now, heading to Commerce this weekend for another div.
Okay guys and Bob, MOuse, Floyd, nIcole, and Barn have a good day!!!!! Praying hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
good luck in commerce

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tee Wink

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
GUESS WHAT????????

The Garage is halfway clean but the car is in there.

and i need to go get some sleep. 10:30 is coming

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Evening! Positive thoughts back at ya!!
Got my income taxes done. Wow, still can't get used to saying, me, my, mine!! I want the "we" back!!

J.J seems to be doing better! I know God has him in his healing hands! I did find a great song on youtube. "Your Hands". Our love of music is helping me through! Thanks for your prayers for J.J, and keep them coming!

Chuck, I have to wait due to financial reasons, but I will be there to help and watch. And of course to have a few cool refreshing beverages! LOL I love my boys!!

Michelle, go get those guys! Your due girl for a win!! Now, go and don't care who you are racing! Kick some big time butt!!!

Bob J...hope today was a good day for you! Sending strength and lots of smiles!!

Mike, I have lots of tools now, I can pull that tooth for you if you want me too!!

Wish me luck! Going to admissions and testing at the college tomorrow morning!! Third time is the charm since this will be the third time I tried to go to school, but had to quit to take care of my family!!

Hugs and kisses!!
Angel Angel Praying Praying hug

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning ya'll,hope everyone one is good this morning,snowed some yesterday,and yesternight,but I believe it's going to be gone pretty fast,suns done shining this morning,anyway it's going to be ok..............

MaB or Floyd,I sure wish one of you was close,I'd sure let you pull this tooth,I started pulling on it the other night,and my little pliers,kept slipping,so I put a bandana on them and got a good hold,then I thought,if that thing breaks off,I'll have a mess,if Dad was here,he lay the smack down on that bad boy,Moms to weak(sick wise),Hopes to scared,and well Mannie's to wild,LOL,so now I'm on the lookout for a dentist,that can fit me in,and one that don't charge a arm and a leg,just a tooth,can't believe,how much it cost now,$300.to $400.bucks just to pull it out,unbelieveable.
I think I might just go and get drunk and go to a bar and pick out the biggest dude,I can find,and hit him right in the mouth,on second thought he'd probably cut me with his knife,and then I'd have stitches and a tooth ache,plus a hangover,so I quess I'd be better off finding me a dentist,I think you would call that old age math,$400. that sounds cheap........................... Banging Head No No Hum Eyes Tongue Big Grin...........................................

WaveHey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well hope ya'll have a gooden and prayers all arounnd,and praise God little JJ's feeling good,and MaB good luck on that schooling,third time is the charm........... Praying......................

Nicole way to go on the new house,glad to have you back,and Michelle,I got you message about the steak house yesterday,we could'nt have went,I was in the middle of loading a trailer with precious metals, Wink ya'll be careful and good luck in Ga.

Guy keep plowing and Floyd keep being Floyd,you the one I'd picked to be Floyd,you're a natural........ Tongue Big Grin...................

Everybody else,have the best day possible,and remember to keep on smiling,just got to keep on smiling......... Big Grin Smile Big Grin Smile Big Grin...........................remember sing with SOUL,ok lets hear it,smiling through the day,smiling when it rains,even in the pain,you got to keep on smiling,just keep on smiling,when you lose 1st.rd.and no buy-backs can be found,and your friends all laugh and say you got beat by the biggest duck around,you got to keep on smiling,just keep on smiling..............I made that last part up,fill free to use it............... Wink Big Grin Cool................................Come on now,you got to keep on smiling....................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
WOW I slept in and and no one has been here.....Good mornin all,hope all is well.
Thanks for all the good wishes cause yesterday was a good day.

wishing a safe trip to I-da-ho for Scott.

Everyone have a good day... Big Grin Ice Cream

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
You got me on ignore or something there Bob,I'm here LOL...........have a good day......................................