DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
good beautiful morning to my drr family...I like you guys...I'm just saying Wink

Shhhh Mike don't be lettin any secrets out, 50k pretty good, oh and slick tracks suk.

can't wait to see u too Ma b@@!!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! It's always a good day to be alive, even if I have to deal with that old wind and more snow. We'll get through it.

Hi Mike! Wave Them peaches sound good... but it takes something a little stronger to get me out on the dance floor. Unless it's a slow song with a lovely lady. Just sayin'. Big Grin Christine, on the other hand, will be ready to throw down it sounds like. I might be too... it's going to be hard at times, thinking of Nikki and Mark. Hitch a ride with the Furrs for the May Pro-Am at PRP! We'll find a place to put you.

Yeah, Bob, was hoping you might have been able to make it in, but I guess the asylum didn't want to let you go. Big Grin We had plenty of fried chicken too. Hoping and praying the WBC goes the right direction. Praying

I hope the Firebird weekend goes a lot better than last weekend. Most of all, that everyone is safe. Have a great weekend, everyone. Go get some ice cream.
Ice Cream Ice Cream hug hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
To answer Floyd's question as to what they are using as "stick-um" on Firebird's track: Your guess is as good as mine but knowing the track manager and track owner I would say VHT with too much alcohol added as a thinner probably! Their revenues from last weekend's National event probably were considerably thinner than they have been in years and their "Warm-Up" session prior to the start of the season was a bust also so I am sure the purse strings are tight, all at the racer's expense! Yesterday should have been a good day as there was a lot of sunshine and it should helped put some heat in the track. This morning will tell the tale when they start completing the Sportsman classes from the National event! Tomorrow the rain is supposed to start all over! I was down there for a little while yesterday picking up some Hoosiers for a couple of customers but really didn't watch any cars run. Tomorrow is expected to be a rainy day, off and on, a repeat of the National event weather so it will be an interesting spectatorless weekend, as usual! Glad I am home farmin' and fertilizin'!Was supposed to have mescan food with Mike McBrair last night but Mike Blodgett Sr. told me Mike was in his trailer with a bout of P-monia. I knocked on his motorhome door lightly but he musta been sleepin' so didn't bother him.
Maybe I will see him at Yancer's BBQ at their shop this evening! Y'all have a big ol' gooden! Eyes Hum Praying Big Grin Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Wonders never seam to cease, it's rainin here. Ain't nuthin like the gully washer they prdicted but it is wet. I din't have much planned for today outside so it's not goin to bother me none. I just hope it's only here and not down in Phoenix. I heard yesterday was a complete bust.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Good morning all! Its about 45 out, most of the latin transplants will be thinking another Ice_Age is coming. The older dogs love it and race around backyard. Rolling

We are get ready to head to track this afternoon. May take grandchild for first trip (11 mos). Car

You all have a great weekend. The weather will improve soon and it will be springtime. Smile

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,hope all is well this morning,little windy here this morning,but the suns,trying to shine......

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all in need,see ya'll in a bit.......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Suppose to get up in the 50's around here today. Might be a good outside day today.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I spoke a little soon this morning. We are having that gully washer now. It's raining so hard I had to close the garage door. Water was bouncing in on me as I was under the truck. Guess I'm going to play couch potatoe the rest of the day.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of et7338
posted Hide Post
Morning
Lots of rain here so far....Looks like a movie day to us.

Posts: 575 | Location: hesperia | Registered: October 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Steve,
Just talked to McClanahan and Firebird seems to be okay now, at least for stock. But they've got rain heading their way.
Are you going to Bakersfield?

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
It was overcast over here most of the day and I had three guys over painting my house and heard the alcohol cars running so figured everything was going fine and then I look on Drag Race Central and see they canceled the race! The wind was whipping pretty good a little while ago but the sky is clear and no wind at all right now but can see clouds beginning to form west over South Mountain! And I am only 5 (as the crow flies) miles from the track! But brother Floyd said it is headed this way and I'll bet it has "El Nino" written all over it!
Gotta get back to harvestin' my chile at FB so maybe I can earn enough to go to Los Dos! Ma Band Ms. Furr, send me some gifts and fertilize my fields! I been paintin' all day!
Eyes Banging Head not worthy Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I hope it's a better day today for all the folks that took a beatin at Firebird. Maybe it's time to get rid of all that "extra" crap they put on a track and get back to the way we used to race, just a little something on the starting line and nuthin but concrete or asphalt and rubber down track. Then we will see if those folks that say there car will hook on a dirt road are tellin the truth.
I'm just sayin! Car

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning all.
Looks like we might have another decent day around here.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Well Floyd, your rain made it over here about 10 last night! Been drizzlin' off and on ever since! Grandaughter's dog has been sleepin' on
patio chair all mornin'! Don't know why she won't go in her dog house! Gotta be warmer in there. Guess will have to check her bed and see if she got it wet (it's in the dog house)! If so, will just throw it the drier for a while and she will have a nice warm bed! You all have a nice safe Sunday! Praying not worthy Wave Cool

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Time to get ready for another work week.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Good mornin yáll,its Monday March 1st time to start a new week a new month.I think i'll venture outside my cage today and maybe get the stink blowed off. Big Grin

every day it gets a little better......I hope all is well in DRR land... Big Grin

I hope yáll have a great day and I apreciate every last one that said a prayer for me. Praying hug

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone,howdy Mouse,and Bob J,glad you're feeling better,still praying for you here in Cana,Va.hang in there bud............................ Praying................................

Did't get by yesterday,slept most of day,was up all night sat.night with a absest tooth,man I took enough pain meds. to kill a good sized pony.......... Wink.............soon as I get this infection out,going to find me a Dentist that can pull this thing,anyway onward and upward......................... Big Grin..............................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers for all in need,and hopefully we'll see ya'll afterwhile........................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's the start of a short week. Leave Thursday mornin for Bakersfield and the famous March Meet. Everybody can come by the pits and I will pass out autographs, first come first serve.
Big Grin Car Laughing Rolling big idea

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
As my daddy always said: "March comes in like lamb and goes out like a lion!" It is going to be a beautiful day in AZ today but by the end of the month you can look for high winds and dust storms again! And it's only 13 days from my 45th wedding anniversary and 23 days till my 69th birthday and 59 of those years--the start and the ending--began in Arizona so I have observed conditions here for a long time! And when the word "El Nino" pops up, get ready cause you are gonna get wet! I sure hope Floyd isn't charging for those autographs or offering wieners to folks that let him sign their T-shirts! If he does, I hope there is someone there getting pictures! You all have a lovely day! Gotta go check on my grapes at Farmville on FB! Wave Hum Eyes Wink Big Grin Cool

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy March 1st! The PRP banquet was a good time Saturday. Always good to see folks, especially when the winter has been this long. With the snow we got over the weekend, it's now the 3rd highest snowfall total in Pittsburgh history. That didn't stop people from coming out and having a good time. Here's Ma with her family. Mark's Mustang is right above her.

I had to shovel my parents driveway yesterday, before they come back from FL this week. I was hoping it would all melt away, but it only melted down to about 15 inches or so, wet snow and ice. It was a good workout. While I was doing that, Ed was welding, and we now have the passenger quarter panel on! Woo hoo! Progress feels good. The cut over the wheelwell is a relief cut. The panel would not cooperate from front to back or back to front til then.

Hi Mike! Wave I feel your pain. Worst pain I've ever felt is a toothache. I hope you get that taken care of soon. I know it make me miserable.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post