DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Thanks Mike, breakfast was good, especially the fresh coffee! I'm doing okay!

Hey Michelle, how are you? Back to normal yet after traveling? Read ur post about the racer who collasped, hope and pray he's doing just fine!! I found Floyd on FB and Guy too! I think Floyd likes to stay in stealth mode! LOL Can't wait to see you and Hot Legs! Hurry up Spring!!

Nicole, congratulations on the big move! I know moving is not fun! Never realize how much stuff you really have till you get into the new place! Sending God's blessing on your new "home"!

Chuck, I will be at the Banquet along with the boys and of course our adopted "kids" too! I know it's going to be tough, but can't think of a better place to be than with our "racing family"!! Let's just put it this way, the kids are driving!! LOL Big hugs!!

Bob J-Hoping today is a good day for you!!

WaveFloyd!! Wave Guy!! You two behave, NOT!!

Have a good day, a Nor'Easter is headed this way for the weekend!! Oh well, Spring will come in like a lambe and Winter can, well you all know!!

Angel Angel hug Praying Ice Cream Ice Cream

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hi Mike! Wave Breakfast sounds awesome... there's a reason I wear sweatpants on racedays. Big Grin I sure hope it's that way in heaven... I want my grandma's chicken noodle soup, where she rolled out her own noodles. It's was love in a bowl.

Welcome back kinda Nicole! Glad to hear the move is over. I hope you're more ogranized than me.

Good deal Michelle! FYI, Greg is putting something together for May 9, in case you wanted to hang an extra day.

Hey Bob, be glad this was with my cell. I love the look on Ashley's face.

And here's Christine locking up with Rich Penn at the tree race Saturday. Rich was hot and in the double O's, Christine was there with teens.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Her son Markie (far, Fat Head here on Bracket Talk) taking on AJ Casini (same ID):

Her son Joey (far, crazyjoedevola here on Bracket Talk) taking on Steve Vasbinder (Steve From PA here on Bracket Talk):

My buddy and teammate Mike Balaska (balaska347) took home the big race title, $800, and a cool trophy. Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Chuck, really "dig" that trophy! Might have to dig me up a little 110 volt wire feed and make some deals like that! Got plenty of beat up crap and nuts and bolts and probably wouldn't hurt to put my ingenuity to work in the garage a little bit! Spent all day yesterday gettin' all the bug's out my computer (I think Floyd sent 'em to me outa meaniness!LOL!) Put in new version of Symnatec corporate edition and some free Malware and Spyware stuff and my computer guru set me up a weekly routine to keep this thing in good condition! It's 10 times faster than it was before so now it is faster than me,
not that that is saying much! Time to go back to the farm in Farmville on FB and check on my chile peppers! Gotta accumulate enough coins so I can get me house on there so I don't have to sleep in that little rest tent I got! You guys keep fertilizin' my crops and I will keep sendin' you gifts! Have a big old gooden'! Eyes Hum I'm stupid not worthy Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Damn Mike, that beats the hell outa that chorizo and egg with cheese burrito I had this mornin.
Guy, I don't have a mean bone in my body.
Michelle, Christine, I don't know why you can't find me, everybody else in the world has. I got pictures of my family and me on there. I'm easy to spot, I'm the good lookin older gentleman.
Praying Angel hug Tongue

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Michelle, check your friends requests,

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
No Floyd, I checked and those weren't "bugs" that you sent! They were "boobs" and I don't think they did any harm! Laughing Eyes Wave Razz Roll Eyes

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nice collection, wasn't it?

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all Thursty Thursday and time to get with it.

BB have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
It's Friday Eve.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's my Friday so I got 3 relaxin days to get the old race truck all spiffied up for the March Meet. We might not go fast but we gonna look good. Car

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,winds a blowing and cold here this morning,so I'm just laying low,sure hope it (the wind) lays down I want to get out and do something,but the older I get,the more the wind hurts my bones,oh well,onward and upward.......................................

Thanks for the pic.Chuck,oh and Wave Hey Chuck,looks like MaB,was focused on the tree in that one picture,glad ya'll had fun.............................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and Floyd,you was talking about your slow truck,it sounds fast to me,but it's kinda funny,I don't care as much for fast as I used too,funny how that works,ain't it, Big Grin....................See ya'll afterwhile..................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
MIKE---ck your PM

Posts: 1551 | Location: v*** | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Back at cha Tim...................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Gotta go down to Firebird and pick up some more Hoosier slicks for a couple of customers this mornin'. Looks like everyone will be huntin' their rain tires again this weekend as Floyd is sending more rain our way1 Kinda makes me glad I'm not racin'! That way I can set around eat and farm in Farmville on FB! Wonder if there is way I can transfer some of the BS on DRR over to my farm? Could sure grow good crops then couldn't I? Confused Laughing not worthy Wave Cool

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Hi Mike! Wave

I'm with you, Mike. I wait on too many buses, can't stand the wind. Not looking forward to getting more snow either. Hopefully it doesn't come over this way too much. Gotta see Christine getting fed a beverage or 2 at the banquet! Besides, I'm the emcee I'm being told. Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Friends and Neighbors,good day to be alive,thinking about how good it is to have a warm place to sit and watch the sportsman guys and gals race a Firebird today,life is good today.................. Ice Cream.....................

Hey Chuck Wave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck I would love to come and be with ya'll at that Banquet,I bet ya'll are going to have a Hooting good time,ifn ya'll had a jug of our home-made canned peaches, Eyes Wink I betcha we could see some dance going on in the middle of the party,I'm just saying............maybe Bristol....................Ya'll have fun....................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all in need,and ifn given the chance today smile at somebody,and say have a good day,they need somebody to talk about,and you mite as well be the one................ Tongue Wink Big Grin..............................................................

OBTW did ya'll notice we went over 50,000 veiws,I think thats prutty cool,in just over a year,being we don't have any naked women over here,do we,I'm just saying,prutty cool............ Tongue Ice Cream Hum Big Grin.................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin all,sorry I didnt feel good enough to look in,humpday at all the pix Chuck put on here.Christine looks like she has a little sun tan.I see a lot of people I know in that room....looks roudy to me...well except Christine... Hum

Its snowy here today,gotta check in with the Doc. to see what the WBCs look like.

hope all is well...have a great weekend yáll Wave

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I gotta go in to work for a little meeting today. Damn, it's goin to mess up my mornin nap.

Hey Mike, a buddy of mine called from Firebird last nite and told me a super gas car had just gone on it's lid in the left lane. He said the stockers could get down the track but super comp and super gass was having problems. He hadn't seen any super stock cars try yet. He decided to sit out the T & T and just wait for today. He said they had just sprayed the track and he didn't smell any vht. Guy, what are they using? It don't seem to be working.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Getting the kids ready for school, then i have the whole day to myself.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post