DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    What are you doing?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you doing?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
"And with no live sports on television, it’s getting sort of boring. I don’t know how much longer we can go without."

https://dragracingedge.com/the...e-you-doing-blog-79/

Posts: 154 | Location: Beaver Springs, PA | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My 'new' current job is finishing my S/ST build. Plenty of time to work on the truck. Playing golf and getting out on the boat. The fact that I live in Florida makes this stay at home stuff a little more tolerable. However, I rather be racing.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
doing same as always. Never cared for watching others play.Be it TV or live.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Working and competing in online practice tree tournaments.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5727 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post