DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Things to do in Yosemite
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Things to do in Yosemite
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted
Going to stop by on the way back from racing in Sonoma this July.
Looking for things to do see, how and where.
I was there as a kid, my wife has never been there.
We have a reservation at a lodge already. I'll be driving our dually so I'm not opposed to tour bus and such.

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2035 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Do not feed the bears!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BLIND MULE 2217
posted Hide Post
Look for Sam?

Posts: 354 | Location: Opelika AL, | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Jerry Kathe
posted Hide Post
I'm not a nature freak...but that park is absolutely breath taking. Highly recommend the tours as its difficult to sight see and navigate on some of those switch backs at the same time. Definitely one of those natural wonders here in the states.
Enjoy!

Jerry Kathe

Posts: 138 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
Do not feed the bears!

Or the deer....

Saw a woman absolutely get her ass kicked by a doe. Woman had a handful of something that the deer was eating. Food ran out and the deer wanted more and started poking its nose at the woman. The lady kind of pushed its head away and that set the animal off. It beat the hell of out her with its head and hooves before others were able to shoo the animal away.

/As I was standing next to a big sign that said "DO NOT FEED THE WILD ANIMALS", I found it kind of amusing....

Posts: 118 | Location: Imperial, CA | Registered: September 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Rock climbing El Capitan.

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Get your tonsils sunburned as you will be looking up in awe at some of the most amazing rock structures in the world. If you are into hiking then the possibilities are unlimited, but just walking around the valley floor was a great experience for me.

It's not what you've got, it's what you give, it's not the life you choose, it's the life you live.

Posts: 2120 | Location: Napa, California | Registered: December 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post