DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    So, I heard Sacramento Raceway had a race?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, I heard Sacramento Raceway had a race?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Glad we agree. Take care my friend

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Things have changed a little:

From Jesse Adams Facebook page

Since guys are already assuming things they know nothing about...

Here goes. We are postponing the April 18/19, 50 car race. Hopefully to early May, and it may not have a limited car count. TBD.

April 11 Track rental is canceled too.

While doing our pre-April 11 Sac County communications, they asked us if we would postpone events in April.

They're overwhelmed at the moment, and while they admittedly can't lawfully enforce any of these "recommendations" posing as law, we got to race last week. And they were totally cool about it.

So instead of just doing what we want, it's sensible to work with their request. It may have benefits in the future.

For those of you who got to come out to test or race on the 26th & 27th....we had fun! We made some headlines, and it was a totally success

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
Glad to see they were able to get it in !
At least they didn’t have an ******* call the state health department to have it shut down!

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post