Notify
Tools

Only November
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Thanksgiving in Vegas Bracket Nationals should help you feel better. Four days of racing and gambling in Vegas should warm any racers heart. Dancing Cat

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
Races everywhere this weekend.

Posts: 1451 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Apparently, you selected the wrong place to live. Wink Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Nice door car race at Piedmont this week end

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
HOH 20 an a 10 grander....

Posts: 1251 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Nice door car race at Piedmont this week end

Are you going Fern?
Would be great to meet you.

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
M120 Fern is a bottom bulb racer now and its parked for the winter---got more pressing things. BUT I might show up one day and visit, who knows. Loose Rocker always puts on a good race.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
LOL on the dog picture!
You know. I have gotten to the point where I look forward to the winter when I can not mow the grass, and instead of racin and breakin, I'm fixin and wrenchin. It's good catching up time in the shop.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6381 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Bucky, we here in the southwest have been getting use to having your team races done by April, and then spending much of the time in the heat of summer doing what you do in the winter. But after we done with that out to the pool or off to the lake to keep cool. Then come Sept back to racing...Looking forward to Vegas next week for 5 days of racing.

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Rain won most of this season, so it makes it a little easier... can't miss what you didn't have.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post