DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anyone coming from Bradenton area to Las Vegas?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone coming from Bradenton area to Las Vegas?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of SGWife
posted
I am looking for someone coming from the Bradenton area to any of the races in Las Vegas in April. I have a fiberglass roadster body that I need transported. It's in a crate and ready for pickup.

Posts: 89 | Location: SoCal | Registered: January 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Check with Ballz on here. They have been out to the fling a few times.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Any luck?

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
I'd say check with FTI and Overkill Motorsports. Those would be the only 2 I would know of possibly making the trip. Ballz is way up North - PA.

SL...

Posts: 2104 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Spring Fling Million
posted Hide Post
Looking at the pre-entry list we have Trae Miller and Brad Snowball both from Florida making the trip to Vegas.

Hope this helps.

-Kyle
www.BracketRaces.com

Posts: 44 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: September 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ballz
posted Hide Post
Trae and Brad in my trailer, and I have no room for it,which is why I didn't respond. Sorry I can't help.

I am from West Palm Scott. Big Grin

Posts: 313 | Location: west palm beach, fla. usa | Registered: June 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Sorry Snowball, was thinking Big Balz. Good luck out there. Shouldn't be to many people chasing that fast hot rod of yours.

SL...

Posts: 2104 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
For a minute there I thought maybe you went and moved on me. See you guys in Vegas. Drive safe.