New
Find
Notify
Tools

2000 Mules
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Video evidence of leftist voter fraud malicious intent.

Does irrefutable video evidence mean anything in this upside down satanic clown world we currently inhabit?

I'm Guessing not.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
the crooks are investigating themselves. how you think it gonna go retow.

ep-i don't want to watch the movie. it will make me mad.

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
the crooks are investigating themselves. how you think it gonna go retow.

ep-i don't want to watch the movie. it will make me mad.

Actually they're ignoring the evidence, not a peep, shocking Eh?

I told ya'll it was rigged, I never relented on that either when the media was saying Trump was a sore loser on a loop 24/7.

Ya gotta lose to be a sore loser.

How it goes depends on we the people, will we the people continue to prescribe to bullchit explanations on a loop 24/7, in the media?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FootbrakeJim
posted Hide Post
My brother sent me that link the other day, said it was irrefutable evidence of voter fraud.
I clicked on the link, and it said the youtube user account had been terminated. Imagine that.
M. f u c k erberg is an integral part of the evil movement that is out to ruin this nation.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FootbrakeJim,

Dan "Jim" Moore
Much too young to feel this damn old!!

Posts: 1032 | Location: Farmersville, TX  | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post