DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    RACE # 3 IN THE BOOKS AT TUCSON DRAGWAY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RACE # 3 IN THE BOOKS AT TUCSON DRAGWAY
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted
WOW , Now that's racing!!!

https://www.facebook.com/Tucso...1638/?type=2&theater

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Link no worky.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
That’s strange, when I click on Works for me. Cashflow go to Tucson dragway Facebook , Alan Reinhart is announcing the race ....

https://m.facebook.com/TucsonD...1638/?type=2&theater

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Cashflow, Do you have a facebook account? If not you likely won't be allowed access to the video.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
I don't have a Facebook account and I was able to view it. Pretty funny video!

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 157 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Keeps saying page not found. I’ll go to Facebook and try it.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
They do a great job with these. No spoilers: I'll just say there were a number of surprises!

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5727 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post