Tools

Election Fraud
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted
Very interesting...

https://www.ajc.com/news/natio...G5ZALFMMACZLYCHSGZY/

"Assistant Attorney General Todd Lawson is seeking a year in prison for Fuentes, telling Nelson that the case is about the security of elections and the 2016 Arizona law barring so-called "ballot harvesting." This is the first prosecution under that law, which was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Cour t last year.

He said that while Fuentes and Juarez were captured on video by a political rival outside a vote center examining four voted ballots, the question remains what they were doing.

“The question is, why does (Fuentes) feel the need to exert pressure over people in her community and control the flow of their ballot to the ballot box,” Lawson told the judge. “That's the issue of public integrity here."

Prosecutors alleged in court papers that Fuentes ran a sophisticated operation using her status in Democratic politics in San Luis to persuade voters to let her gather and, in some cases, fill out their ballots."

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Dictator Biden got the most votes in History. Before the polls closed Trump was leading in most of key swing States 54%-58%. Then the after Midnight votes came in. Truckloads of them.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3990 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Would love to know more about the rest of what she is accused of. She deserves the punishment for what she is convicted of. But is it 4 or 400 or more?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6377 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of speedwrench44
posted Hide Post
Want to see ballot harvesting come to any small town in south Texas any election. It's a way of life down here

Dave

Posts: 260 | Location: Heldnfelt, Texas | Registered: December 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Would you expect anything less from the left???

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Time for a Cavil war.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It's already started.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Well hell, it worked great last time out why not do it again, Not like republicans have the balls to do anything about it. Even if they get the house and the senate they will not take near the advantage of it as democraps. Give the low life left credit they do not waste a chance to still and advance their agenda and FTUSA. See I said something nice about the crokked thieving SOB'a/

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4177 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
Yep.
Mail in voting is where all the fraud is, that's why the Dems are SO adamant about it.

It's pretty obvious of the fraud going on, in 2020, how could Trump been ahead by millions of votes by the end of the day BUT MAGICALLY Biden gets Millions more than Trump but of course that took a week later so they could create all the extra FAKE ballots needed that just so happened to come in the mail.

Heck, I received 5 ballots myself, 1 for me and 4 for my deceased parents and relatives. (I did the right thing and threw them out but still).
They just keep allowing them to stuff the ballot boxes until they get the number they need.

I saw a lady on the local news channel (last election) dropping at least 4 or 5 ballots in the box.
She was pretty blatant about it.
I'm sure the lie was, "I'm dropping them off for my friends".
But hey, that's not fraud, much.

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Voter fraud is nothing new. There was lots of it when Obama ran and he encouraged it. He told Illegal Aliens in California to get out and vote. In the inner cities they were saying "Vote Early, Vote often"

Hillary knew there was going to be massive voter fraud and she thought she had it in the bag and was blown away when it was not enough.

They did not make the same mistake with Biden. It was well planned and carried out. In the 6 swing states that everyone knew would decide the "Election" Trump was leading 56%-58% at midnight, then when they opened back up next morning Biden had "Won" In most of Country things were open and honest. But in those places with the corruption they blocked out windows, refused to let the the people who were supposed to watch and verify in and and brought in truckloads of "Ballots" after Midnight.

They knew they really did not have to win all of America only those 6 swing states and they did. Biden did NOT get 81 million votes.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 3990 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Make voter fraud in the United States a MANDATORY Federal five (5) year prison term, no early release, no delay, STRAIGHT to a 4X6 jail cell with no AC or heat.

On the second offense deport whoever it is to the moon, with no life support system and no Starbucks gift card.

Bob

Posts: 3080 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
Bob,
The problem is the "Ballot Stuffers" are the ones that are getting/staying in power via the fraud so they won't change the laws.

Here in CT during a governors race (few years ago) the polls showed at 10 PM (2 hours after voting closed) that the sitting governor was out, then all of a sudden they claim that 2 of the largest cities in the state (Hartford & New Haven) ran out of voting ballots so they needed to keep the polls open until midnight so everyone can vote, the next day guess who won the election, yep the sitting governor.

The 2022 election will have as much or MORE fraud than the 2020 election because the Dems now know how easy it is to stay in power with mail in voting.
I predict that at midnight the Repubs will have the senate and congress BUT by the end of the week (because they have to count all the stuffed votes) the Dems will stay in power due to all the fraudulent mail in votes that will take them 5 days to count (FRAUD).

You have to remember, ALL they do is count the ballots, they do NOT VERIFY the person actually voted, only voted once, or is still alive.
That's why they say there was no fraud because they had a ballot for each vote, NOT that the ballot itself was fraudulent.

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
Make voter fraud in the United States a MANDATORY Federal five (5) year prison term, no early release, no delay, STRAIGHT to a 4X6 jail cell with no AC or heat.

On the second offense deport whoever it is to the moon, with no life support system and no Starbucks gift card.

Bob

They would be as likely to pass term limits

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6377 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
While we each have our concerns about the upcoming election, I still urge everyone to not only vote, but encourage your family and friends to do so also. While us Okies, Texans, New Mexico and other petroleum producing states need your help, the entire U.S. needs to decide which way we want to head in the future. While it has become broken over the last few decades, we can bring this country back to the lives we had before, only if we do it in a civil manner before it is too late. I love the USA, as well as most of you and the world sees this. That is why so many risk their lives to come here.

Posts: 75 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: November 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Runner-up:
While we each have our concerns about the upcoming election, I still urge everyone to not only vote, but encourage your family and friends to do so also. While us Okies, Texans, New Mexico and other petroleum producing states need your help, the entire U.S. needs to decide which way we want to head in the future. While it has become broken over the last few decades, we can bring this country back to the lives we had before, only if we do it in a civil manner before it is too late. I love the USA, as well as most of you and the world sees this. That is why so many risk their lives to come here.

You got that right.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hotrod Corvette:
Mail out ballots are a thing they send to urban voters in apartments, and other high turn over renters.

Somebody places a box by the community mail boxes and lable it "Put miss-addressed ballots here" The new people using the apartments mail box see it and place the extra ballots in the box.

The box gets emptied daily or more, by operatives, and then complete the ballots, then they do a drop off. Operatives know that all mail ballots will arrive in only a small window of time...so residents don't see the box in a few days, and nothing more seems strange.

Most people that move out leave the district and there will not be double votes. And now being voting last so long there is actually time to go through ballots and look if the voter is registered somewhere else...if so they don't use that ballot. Every other ballot gets dropped off and has no paper trail to show the voter listed on the ballot is not currently at that address.

Hundreds of thousands people move every year. How many ballots do you need to flip an election?

Criminals cheat on EVERYTHING...What makes people think (or claims that) NOBODY cheats in elections. It is crazy on face value.

If they looked hard they would find that apartment buildings have a remarkable voter turn out.

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Runner-up:

Absolutely we have to get out and vote, never give up. I am frustrated about all of the Voter Fraud and even more bothered by the people who think the Voter Fraud is okay as long as they win. When a Republican does something bad we all want him out and punished. When a Democrat does it everyone acts like "It is no big deal they all do it"

Double standard and I do not like it.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
While it has become broken over the last few decades, we can bring this country back to the lives we had before, only if we do it in a civil manner before it is too late.

While we all appreciate a positive attitude and a fighting spirit I'm going to have to be the odd man out on this one. The world is a place of change, the old America is gone not to return.... ever. It is mathematically impossible to ever pay off our national debt. And ALL fiat currencies fail, without exception. The introduction of the "Fed Coin" (aka digital dollar) is all but guaranteed. To ignore these realities is simply kidding yourself. If you're not positioning yourself to deal with these realities, reality will deal harshly with you.

For your viewing enjoyment.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Agree and disagree^^^. It will never be back to what we knew it as when younger. I doubt voting for anyone will totally fix the screwed up **** going on.It might slow it and if very luck move more towards semi correcting.

I disagree with not fighting it. Then I am stuborn hard headed and fight change of anything. Hvae always a never say give up attitude,but I think if you look back that has helped form this country from day one.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4177 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I disagree with not fighting it.

Don't misunderstand. I'm all for fighting. But "getting out to vote" is not an effective plan of action.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post