DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Refund for Computer Support
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Refund for Computer Support
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted
I'm getting refunds for the 2 year computer support that I have. You have to put a special code in your computer to get the refund.

Don't know why but they get really pissed off when you tell them you do not have any Net connection!

Save on Fuel - GetUpside - https://upside.app.link/jE7eqmHc2z

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I hope you're trying to be funny

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
Smile Yes I was.

Just another scam call -

I like the ones that ask me to hit the Windows key too. Usually after going back and forth a number of times, I tell them I have a Mac.

When you're retired you find your fun where you can!

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Next time, just answer the phone "Homicide"

CLICK lol

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post