New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kyle B i g l e y
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted
Poddie recipient for Best Appearing Driver of 2022 per the Sportsman Drag Racing Podcast with Luke and Jed

clapping Laughing Hard

starting at 24:00 https://www.facebook.com/Sport...deos/895258041908607

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of Ice Man from Top Gun. Cool Congrats Ed.

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 571 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Maybe https://images.app.goo.gl/rJirhLyQ5L67ZdNB8

His mother takes full credit Big Grin

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
allstar nomination and winner of pretty contest all in one week.

Kyle is living his best life.

ep-i did not even get a shout out for either one.

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Absolutely Laughing very hard

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Is that George Michael?

Posts: 1251 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No better looking and he’s into girls

DRR Trophy
Picture of Fabman
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Posts: 272 | Location: USA | Registered: August 27, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
thanks but I only provided the swimmers Falling of chair laughing

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
No better looking and he’s into girls

Lets get him some strippers at indy.We can set a pole up in your trailer. can even start a "just another gold stripper pole" thread.

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Let’s do it, bring your former crew chief too. Big Grin There was a time back in the day when I spent some time with strippers. Shake head

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Let’s do it, bring your former crew chief too. Big Grin There was a time back in the day when I spent some time with strippers. Shake head

Let me guess.. Scores?

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
There and all the places in NYC but the best times were during my college days at 2 local clubs in jersey by Teterboro Airport. One is long gone, the other is still there

https://www.clubflamingonj.com/

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

She raises parrots now but back in the day she sure could grind a crank

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I bet Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
cool bird.

ep

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Better not let me down and pick someone that runs H O O S I E R S Wink

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Hot woman

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Of course his teammate rolls on Hoosiers

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
She raises parrots now but back in the day she sure could grind a crank

You are killing me

Posts: 235 | Location: Justin, TX | Registered: July 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post