DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Getting f'd by the airlines.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Getting f'd by the airlines.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Fern, I was a GM shareholder when they went bankrupted. Re-opened the next day with the same name and most of the same people in the company. They just shed their pesky shareholders, union contracts and some of their pension obligations. Great deal for them.

Fearing the same thing might happen to the cruise industry. Delaying my refund gives them time sort that out.

Posts: 722 | Location: Somers, ny | Registered: October 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
We are waiting on a refund from Celebrity Cruise Line. British Airways were quick to send our refund!

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I work for the airlines(Southwest)and I can't begin to describe how bad business is right now. With that being said there's still no excuse to treat the customer wrong because it's bad for everyone right now. I'm happy to hear American did the right thing by giving you a refund.
David

Posts: 134 | Location: Marion, TX | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
UPDATE, Lufthansa responded to my inquiry late last week. Agreed to full refund, this am the $$$ refund appeared on my cc account. Still waiting on AA refund to show. The hotel in Munich refund showed up the following day as did the hotel in Amsterdam. Big Grin

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post