New
Find
Notify
Tools

PRI 2020
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I played fair Ed, I took 5 years off to give everyone a chance to get better.

Look what their solution was when I came back and it was the same old, same old Ripper Nova on the way to the final round, first race back.

They made up a fantasy story to put the loser back in the race, and in the final round 45 minutes after it was declared loser, and loaded up.

All your telling everyone is, is that you'd bend over and take it up the arse if track officials cheated you out of a $1000 dollars by objecting to me not taking it up the arse without saying anything. Because you have no spine like your haters on YB.

All your doing is admitting you're a bend over Billy.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ed grovels to officials, bends over and takes it up the arse.

Anyone who stands up for what is right, is the enemy of estrogen Ed and his ilk.

It's the story going on in this country today, those standing up to absurd orders vs. groveling baboons like Ed, bending over taking it up the arse!

The groveling baboons like Ed, have always been the enemy of freedom /liberty/justice.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Give it up, Mike. You can't argue with someone that has lost all touch of reality. He lives in his own little world with nobody to help him realize he's on a path to mental destruction. Just pray that he goes peacefully in his sleep.
Help

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Give it up, Mike. You can't argue with someone that has lost all touch of reality. He lives in his own little world with nobody to help him realize he's on a path to mental destruction. Just pray that he goes peacefully in his sleep.
Help

It's sacrilege this clowns car has a BTE sticker on the side of it. I knew Bill Taylor rip, that dude was a great man (stand up).

He wouldn't have it.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
it's fitting these two morons that no longer race, a delusional idiot and a senile drunk old man have teamed up to take me on. Laughing Hard You've got NOTHING on your best day! Spitting

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I was in the final last time I raced Ed. How about you, when was the last final round you were in? What year?

It's how many finals you make it to, not how many you races you enter.

The final is where the money/reward is.

This is the semifinal.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
want to compare big checks of at least $5K and wallys mikey? You go first.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'm talking YOU Ed, quit hiding behind your son like a coward.

When was the last final round YOU were in? what year?

I was in the final the last time I raced.

This is the semifinal, to prove I was in the final round last time I raced.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I'm talking me, you loser now post your BIG checks of $5k and more and YOUR Wallys or STFU!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
I'm talking me, you loser now post your BIG checks of $5k and more and YOUR Wallys or STFU!

So I've been in more finals than you, and I don't even have to race for a couple years?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
as I already knew, for all your bragging about finals and championships at your duck pond, you ain't got shyt nor done shyt son other than collect some $20 plastic trophies. Bravo Laughing very hard Full Moon

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Ed,
Will you give it up? You are just digging your hole deeper and deeper.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So I raced once over the last couple two three years and have been in more finals than you, with with you racing the whole time?

I can live with that.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I ain't digging any holes old man, I'm hitting it out of the park!

same goes for you drunk old senile fool.

want to compare big checks of at least $5K and wallys? You go first.

You too ain't got NOTHING!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
We're gonna win so much, they're gonna get tired of us winning so much, with a street car on a 10" tire.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I never said I had a bunch of checks and wallys. I've never claimed to be more than I am. I index raced and never made a final round. But I made a lot of friends with the old hay hauler which I still have. I was always tickled to death by just qualifying and getting that check. But I had a shyt load of fun doing it. I don't need to brag about it. My reputation precedes me.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
I never said I had a bunch of checks and wallys. I've never claimed to be more than I am. I index raced and never made a final round. But I made a lot of friends with the old hay hauler which I still have. I was always tickled to death by just qualifying and getting that check. But I had a shyt load of fun doing it. I don't need to brag about it. My reputation precedes me.

Floyd, you made friends, had a good time racing! Ed had a bad time racing, made enemies building a 100k footbrake car he couldn't even dominate his local pond with.

Someone needs to inform Ed, to be the best, you first have to be the best in the neighborhood.

All Estrogen Ed has to show, is a runner up in the Most hated all times sweepstakes!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Mike. I made some life long friends that I still see when I get out to my once a year race at the March Meet. Wouldn't trade them or the experiences for anything.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks, Mike. I made some life long friends that I still see when I get out to my once a year race at the March Meet. Wouldn't trade them or the experiences for anything.
I hear ya.

The estrogen Ed types in drag racing, are in the minority.