New
Find
Notify
Tools

PRI 2020
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Canceled just got the e-mail today, bummer.

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you must still have a dial up modem because the rest of the world was informed Monday.

https://dragillustrated.com/2020-pri-show-canceled/

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well, you must have a carrier pigeon for info. I got my registration canceled last week.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Well why then didn't you share that info with your friends here at Bracket Talk?

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Unlike you, I understand nobody here gives two shyts about what is going on with me 2 months from now...

Anybody going to PRI has to register, so I'm sure they got notice last week also..

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you're right, nobody gives two shyts about you but you are not being discussed here, the PRI Show cancellation is and you selfishly failed to inform your friends here at Bracket Talk IF your claim to have known since last week is true but that's no surprise, you haven't ever added anything of value to any discussion here EVER so why do you log on, just to debate my advice, my efforts to help the community here?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
you must still have a dial up modem because the rest of the world was informed Monday.

Yeah, this is so valuable and informative.....you're the best little guy...

Dave

F J B

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Ed,
You are the nastiest, most self centered ***hole in the world. It's no wonder you have no friends and everybody criticizes you. Get a life and try being civil for once. It might make your face crack but that would be an improvement.
Super Angry Spitting

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says the drunk old senile fool taking out of his azz about shyt he don't have a clue.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
wow sorry I brought this up, just thought people might want to know, Eek

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Come on, Ed. You gotta come up with some new material. You just keep posting the same shyte all the time. Have you taken your prosac today?

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HR3377:
wow sorry I brought this up, just thought people might want to know, Eek

Don't be sorry. The ones of us who are important did want to know. The ones that are blowhards just want to criticize and call names.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Hear talk about getting some together in my home state of GEORGIA doubt it will happen but will see

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I haven't visited DRR for many moons because of this very same old bull****. I see that Ahole Ed is still turning every thread into a fargin trainwreck!

Posts: 1183 | Location: Lake Worth, Fla. U.S. | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Kenny,

Good to see ya, pal.
Yeah, Ed's still up to his same shyt but I have a little fun with him by pulling his strings and make him dance. It pisses him off so much he can't come up with anything new to say.
Laughing Hard

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Says another sack less nobody with a big mouth here but he too didn’t say shyt when I was standing 5 feet from him in the tower at Bristol and when I was parked directly across from him at Bristol 2 years in a row.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Good to see you too Bud! I just read thru the thread welcoming Ed back..... I missed two full Ed-free years!?!? LMAO!!!

I got so disgusted with the trainwreck effect I gave up on DRR. Only time I log in is when I get a PM notification.

Posts: 1183 | Location: Lake Worth, Fla. U.S. | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Says another sack less nobody with a big mouth here but he too didn’t say shyt when I was standing 5 feet from him in the tower at Bristol and when I was parked directly across from him at Bristol 2 years in a row.

Do you think it was possible he didn't want to say anything to you? I'm sure there are a lot of people that won't go out of their way to even acknowledge your presence. You have a habit of grating people the wrong way so you get back what you give. Think about it if you can wrap your pea brain around that fact.
Full Moon

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Can't blame Kenny, I wouldn't bother to lower myself to that level either.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Can't blame Kenny, I wouldn't bother to lower myself to that level either.

I know what you mean, Fern. It's sad that all this hate is self inflicted and he doesn't realize it or is so hateful he doesn't care. He must of got weaned to early as a baby.