DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Flip Open Cell Phones?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flip Open Cell Phones?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted
I have 2 Android flat phones. For work I want to go back to a flip phone. Its used for business only! I don't like this flat phone with all the games and etc. I use AT@T service-digital. What do you guys like? Also need a loud ringer and don't want to use the speaker when talking to customers. Don't need to play Nintendo at work Tip PC

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Motorola Razr

Posts: 109 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AZ:
Motorola Razr

X2

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1515 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
The newest Motorola razer is about $1500 Wrong

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jitterbug

Posts: 1108 | Location: OklahomaCity,OK | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Buy a used Moto. The Razr V3. Does everything you need. $69.00

Posts: 109 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Yes I have found many motorola razr phones now under $120.The Jitterbug looks easy to use. Gonna go shopping. Tip PC

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
If ya just want a phone,...I have used the AT&T PanTech Breeze3 for years. Been flawless.

Fellow racer and servant of the Lord of Lords
John 14:6
"Creekside Racing Ministry"
MFI system, ProCharger Non-intercooled [6.02 @ 229 or 3.91/660' soft tune and killing power above 6K rpm]
Ron Clevenger

Posts: 1006 | Location: Visalia, Calif. 93292 | Registered: November 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Chip Horton
posted Hide Post
I love my Jitterbug!!!

FIRST INDUCTEE DRR "LEGENDS HALL OF FAME" www.handhatvridepark.com
My favorite track to race at, is one with "LOTS" of chevys!! WORLD CHAMPION, Division Champion, Race of Champions, 29 Time Track Champion. Have won a NEW Car, Motorcycle, Enclosed trailer!!!

Posts: 516 | Location: Jesup Ga | Registered: February 07, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
I have a Verizon Kyocera I found online when looking for another. Its military grade(what ever that means) looks fairly stout built. I can say hyello good bye and kiss my ass in between plus can text Sept 15 thru Jan.2(deer season). In other words does everything I need. It has pther features I am sure but not in my need.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post