DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Boehner is a bad ass
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boehner is a bad ass
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
Dude wins the first divisional at Phoenix, then backs it up with a shootout win, then blows everyone away with a win in the second divisional win in 3 days! Wow

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1084 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
Awesome job Mike!

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 157 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dude wins the first divisional at Phoenix, then backs it up with a shootout win, then blows everyone away with a win in the second divisional win in 3 days! Wow

He certainly is a bad ass! Great driving and I do mean GREAT!

Bob

Posts: 3075 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Huge accomplishment and a hell of a great weekend of racing

clapping

Posts: 2405 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Wow from 9th in the division to a strong 1st in one weekend! That's gettin 'er done! Cool JB

Posts: 1146 | Location: Busy putting up crop circles | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Have to agree, talk about domination !
Really awesome job, Congratulations!!

Just trying to have some FUN!

Posts: 51 | Location: Torrance , Ca. | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
He is having an amazing year. Congrats on your triple this week.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1380 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike definitely killed it over the weekend for sure. He is having another great year even with the challenges he has had.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 985 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Doug Crumlich
posted Hide Post
Yes he was on Kill all weekend.

The Weather was hot and track changing all the time.

This even after he blew up the motorhome with his lead foot on the way home from Indy.

Looks like Back to Back Championships are just around the corner.

Congratulations to Mike and Jillian.

Top Sportsman

Posts: 318 | Location: Irvine,CA,92606 | Registered: December 29, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of sst5167
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the kind words guys! All I can say is WOW, what a weekend! With all the rumors floating around that the Vegas Finals might get cancelled, I made the decision to hit the road to Dallas to guarantee I get all my races in.
I should have stayed home! Poor execution at the finish line put me on the wrong side of a double breakout first round. I did learn a valuable lesson though. Never go to Dallas, no matter what the points implications are! Man, that place is a toilet of a race track!

Mike Boehner

Posts: 92 | Location: Lake Havasu City, AZ | Registered: January 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post