Find
Notify
Tools

SFG Races
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted
I’ve never run one of these before. Will there be an online link to enter the Christmas Badh at Bradenton?

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
He will post a pre entry date on facebook and you can pre enter on the SFG website.

Posts: 433 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
What Richard said...see you there Bruce...

Posts: 1274 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
Thanks, fellas

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 433 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
I just noticed on the flyer posted that while the main numbers are three 50 granders, the day by day schedule still has last years $25K, 50K, 25K numbers...lol...

Posts: 1274 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuzzy dice:
I just noticed on the flyer posted that while the main numbers are three 50 granders, the day by day schedule still has last years $25K, 50K, 25K numbers...lol...

I sent that information to SFG. It should be updated now. Also pre entry is Sept 1st 8AM eastern time. Remember they are only taking 200 door cars and 200 dragsters.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Hammond:
quote:

I sent that information to SFG. It should be updated now. Also pre entry is Sept 1st 8AM eastern time. Remember they are only taking 200 door cars and 200 dragsters.

Richard, will you be pre-entering?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Hammond:
quote:

Richard, will you be pre-entering?

I’m sure going to try.