New
Find
Notify
Tools

header coating
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Nitroplate did the last set but they are no longer doing headers for anyone but manufacturers. Changed setup, finished my new headers last night. Who's the go-to for coatings now?

Posts: 106 | Location: Il,IL | Registered: March 22, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Central Connecticut Coatings

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
HPC use to do them. Have not had in done in ten years. They are here in Greensboro NC. Worth a phone call.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Central Connecticut Coatings

Another vote for Central !! Ed tipped me off to them a few years ago.
They do real nice work, that holds up great !!

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
HPC use to do them.

I assume that's High Performance Coating. My former brother-in-law use to run the OKC operation. Got the T-shirt!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We can do them

Posts: 12 | Location: Kodak, Tn. | Registered: March 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
HPC is Jet-Hot now isn't it? Same address, according to my friend who lives in OKC.

I'll look into Central Ct. The shipping is probably as much as the coating.

Posts: 106 | Location: Il,IL | Registered: March 22, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I use M&R coatings Nice work, quick turnaround and fair pricing. mrperf above

Posts: 110 | Location: SO. IL. | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post