DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anyone coming to SFG race from Maryland area?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone coming to SFG race from Maryland area?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Buck2248
posted
The reason I ask is because I need a scooter brought down from up there. so if ya going to the SFG race at Carolina Dragway and have room to haul a little pit scooter let me know
Thanks Mike

Mike Buchwald

Posts: 538 | Location: Caledonia, Mississippi | Registered: January 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Make a post on Facebook, gotta be somebody heading that way. Where in Maryland is the scooter?

Shane Carr

"Sugar Shane"

Posts: 119 | Location: No clue | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Buck2248
posted Hide Post
Shane I did make a post but I don’t know as many people as some of you guys do. The scooter is at Mike Larkins. If

Mike Buchwald

Posts: 538 | Location: Caledonia, Mississippi | Registered: January 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That is a pretty good description of where it is. I lived in MD most of my life and raced there for about 50 years, really, and I never heard of that place or person. But I do know people going to Carolina. So where is it?

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Buck2248
posted Hide Post
Ferndale it is mike larkin Sr he just wrecking his dragster at VMP a couple weeks ago. I think he is in Salisbury Maryland. He made a post on his Facebook page asking if anyone would be going via the Chesapeake bay tunnel. This was his post- ANYONE GOING TO THE SFG RACE AT CAROLINA DRAG WAY NEXT WEEK VIA THE CHESAPEAKE BAY BRIDGE TUNNEL?? If ya know anyone that could bring it maybe I can get them together. Thanks Mike Buchwald

Mike Buchwald

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ok--I remember that incident--tough. I don't know anyone coming that way from the Eastern Shore as the ones I know are going down I-95 and live on the other side of the Bay. Sorry, Wish I could help.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
That’s gonna be tough for most Maryland racers. Salisbury is about 4 hours from me. You might catch some folks coming deleware or jersey

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 456 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Buck2248
posted Hide Post
Thanks Daryl, He is going to be heading south in a week or so, so I think we have it handled somewhat buy thanks

Mike Buchwald