DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    best program for making spread sheets
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

best program for making spread sheets
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Ok easiest for computer illiterate for making spreadsheets is real question. Willing to learn but since not a doctor never had much use for patients.

Need to make up some spread sheets for different parts of tune up for a team car and some how I am doing it.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
ake up some spread sheets for different parts of tune up for a team car and some how I am doing it.LOL

Microsoft Excel is the easiest way. You can use Google Sheets for free (Its a knock off excel program for free)

sheets.google.com

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holytown:
quote:
ake up some spread sheets for different parts of tune up for a team car and some how I am doing it.LOL

Microsoft Excel is the easiest way. You can use Google Sheets for free (Its a knock off excel program for free)

sheets.google.com

X2 There is so much help out there for this program

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1217 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hotrod Corvette:
quote:
Originally posted by Holytown:
quote:

sheets.google.com

X2 There is so much help out there for this program

Well that was too easy. Even made uo two more sheets.Man hope I can find them later LMAO

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post