DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    St. Patrick's $300K + Triple $40K's Registration opens 1/31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

St. Patrick's $300K + Triple $40K's Registration opens 1/31
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted
Loose Rocker is less than two months away from kicking off the Summit Racing Equipment St. Patrick's 300 at GALOT Motorsports Park, March 16-20, 2021. It's a revolutionary twist on megabucks race, presenting a fresh balance car count, entry fees, and payouts. The Brewer's Body Shop $300,000/Win main event offers not only offers a HUGE payday on top, but also awards 3rd Round Winners an incredible $1,500 -- more than the day's entry! Three $40,000/Win supporting races offer 3rd Round Winners $300 -- more than the day's entry!

-- The megabucks race where you don't have to "make the split" to pay for your weekend!
-- $300K/Win! 3rd Rnd Win=$1,500 on a $1,250 entry!
-- $40K/Win! 3rd Rnd Win=$300 on a $250 entry!
-- Limited to 400 Entries (MAX!) No marathon races!

MotorManiaTV.com coverage will be brought to you by Racer Tees and Hot Shot's Secret.

PRE-ENTER NOW at www.looserocker.com!

Tuesday’s Test n’ Tune and Shootout are open to registered racers. Shootout entries will be sold on race day.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Michael Beard,

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Registration is now open!

Click Here to Register for the Summit St. Patrick's 300K

__

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You sold out yet?

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
You sold out yet?

Looks like 215 left

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I thought this would sell out quick. Best track in the country, dead center of Eastern US, on I-95, best payout I have ever seen. Use Biden money and its almost free entry!

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
This time last year it would have sold out in 5 min....I love big money races...but I’m over week long races....

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
This is by far in the TOP 5 of all races this year on the schedule in my opinion.

I'd say it will fill up as time progresses. I have a previous obligation that weekend and it's just a CRAZY time of year business wise for us to schedule during the week. If adjustments happen, we would like to make the trip.

Crunch the numbers and give this baby a look specially if you live in that area!

SL...

Posts: 2111 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I was interested in this race before it became a rich mans race. $2000 entry fee plus another $2000 between lost wages missing work and fuel and expenses getting there eliminated me from it.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Need parts at the event? Summit Racing Equipment delivers... literally! In addition to having the Summit Support Truck on-site, stocked with a wide range of commonly needed items like fuel system parts, safety, ignition, various engine gaskets, consumables (fluids, cleaners, etc.), they will also be able to order parts from their McDonough, GA store for overnight delivery! But if you need performance parts before then, shop any time at www.summitracing.com!

Pre-Enter for the Summit St. Patrick's 300 now at www.looserocker.com!

__

DRR Sportsman
Picture of C Hodge
posted Hide Post
Only thing I see about the race I don’t like is doorcar and dragsters have to run separate with only one buy per round. If there separate then have two buys or if there’s 10 door cars back to back they should have to run dragsters. It’s still round one and loosing lane choice with 200 dragsters in line i just don’t get it. I haven’t been to a fling race since they started pre entry for that very reason. Round one I’m the last color called and in the lanes within two minutes of the call and only 20 cars left because everyone just ran when they wanted instead of when there called then tell us we have to draw cards with 4 lanes of dragsters.

Posts: 235 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: December 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of C Hodge
posted Hide Post
You run a good race Michael. Just my opinion on the doorcar/Dragster deal.

Posts: 235 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: December 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C Hodge:
Only thing I see about the race I don’t like is doorcar and dragsters have to run separate with only one buy per round.

Okay, fixed. Look forward to seeing you!

Only $250 Deposit to lock in for $300,000/Win. Enter at www.looserocker.com by Feb 28!

__

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:Originally posted by C Hodge:Only thing I see about the race I don’t like is doorcar and dragsters have to run separate with only one buy per round. Okay, fixed. Look forward to seeing you!

What other rule changes are going to be made on the fly and when is the cut off for having the rules set for the race?

Posts: 124 | Location: inside | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cartman:
quote:
quote:Originally posted by C Hodge:Only thing I see about the race I don’t like is doorcar and dragsters have to run separate with only one buy per round. Okay, fixed. Look forward to seeing you!

What other rule changes are going to be made on the fly and when is the cut off for having the rules set for the race?

None. The rules are set.

__